ABC's toy drive raffle - NUMBERS DRAWN!!!!!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  :| |:
-> Pony Corral

#91: Re: ABC's toy drive raffle - NUMBERS DRAWN!!!!! Author: StoryDreamerLocation: NKY/Cincinnati PostPosted: 0
    ----
That poster is so awesome! Great prize, congrats to all three of you.

ABC, I have PMed you re: shipping help.

#92: Re: ABC's toy drive raffle - NUMBERS DRAWN!!!!! Author: ButtercreamDreamLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
lemontwist wrote:
Yay! You should take pics of however you display the poster when you get it Smile

I'm going to frame it YAY! I'll be sure to post a picture when I get it done.

#93: Re: ABC's toy drive raffle - NUMBERS DRAWN!!!!! Author: lemontwistLocation: Eugene, OR PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oooooh, a frame and everything! That poster's going to a great home then lol. Yay!

#94: Re: ABC's toy drive raffle - NUMBERS DRAWN!!!!! Author: xkelpiex PostPosted: 0
    ----
This is so great, we should do this every year. Hopefully with more participants, though. I know not everyone can afford to donate, but maybe with a little more encouragement, and starting a little earlier, we can get this going better! I know I was almost not able to donate, but I decided to cut back on Christmas cards instead lol

#95: Re: ABC's toy drive raffle - NUMBERS DRAWN!!!!! Author: lemontwistLocation: Eugene, OR PostPosted: 0
    ----
I'm sure this will have more attention next year! Especially if we all can pull together more prizes lol.

#96: Re: ABC's toy drive raffle - NUMBERS DRAWN!!!!! Author: ZettaMomoLocation: Michigan PostPosted: 0
    ----
I think it will be much better next year. :3

#97: Re: ABC's toy drive raffle - NUMBERS DRAWN!!!!! Author: lemontwistLocation: Eugene, OR PostPosted: 0
    ----
Indeed! I just hope this one finishes smoothly with everyone getting to pick good prizes to enjoy Smile

#98: Re: ABC's toy drive raffle - NUMBERS DRAWN!!!!! Author: stopxmotionLocation: Chicago, IL PostPosted: 0
    ----
I would have liked to participate but I just didn't have money, time, or transportation. Hopefully this will happen again next year so I can be more prepared!

#99: Re: ABC's toy drive raffle - NUMBERS DRAWN!!!!! Author: DevlishSmoochLocation: Southern NJ PostPosted: 0
    ----
I'm going to watch for good deals/clearance stuff during the year and put stuff away. It's always easier to buy a little at a time than waiting til the last minute.

kelpie, gimme a yell when you have an idea of what you want. Pics are good - it's always easier for me to work off of pics. 8-)

#100: Re: ABC's toy drive raffle - NUMBERS DRAWN!!!!! Author: SwiftheartBabbitLocation: MD PostPosted: 0
    ----
DevlishSmooch wrote:
I'm going to watch for good deals/clearance stuff during the year and put stuff away. It's always easier to buy a little at a time than waiting til the last minute.

kelpie, gimme a yell when you have an idea of what you want. Pics are good - it's always easier for me to work off of pics. 8-)

Good plan! I know Target has a pretty decent toy clearance going on now. Have been over often, as I am stalking them for the CMC + Cheerilie set. devious

#101: Re: ABC's toy drive raffle - NUMBERS DRAWN!!!!! Author: NovavelleLocation: The "No", California PostPosted: 0
    ----
there was a kala custom!? ah darn... that wasn't my top pick anyways (but it woulda been haha)

I think I'll take the chuck E. cheese baby donated by cookhuman, if that's okay Smile

#102: Re: ABC's toy drive raffle - NUMBERS DRAWN!!!!! Author: ladybrooklynLocation: Under the Desert Sun, in my STUDIO! ^.^ PostPosted: 0
    ----
Trying to be patient... and wait my turn... Laugh

Congrats to everyone so far! Wink

#103: Re: ABC's toy drive raffle - NUMBERS DRAWN!!!!! Author: cookhumanLocation: Saint Louis, MO USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Nova, PM me your addy and I'll pop it in a bubble mailer and ship this week. Smile

#104: Re: ABC's toy drive raffle - NUMBERS DRAWN!!!!! Author: lemontwistLocation: Eugene, OR PostPosted: 0
    ----
Yay! Next is Avaind? YAY!

#105: Re: ABC's toy drive raffle - NUMBERS DRAWN!!!!! Author: xkelpiex PostPosted: 0
    ----
DevlishSmooch wrote:

I wanna go with an under the sea theme. I'll scrounge up some pics for ideas, but I wanna mostly give you artistic license since I think things turn out better that way.

-> Pony Corral