Monster High Discussion
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99  :| |:
-> The Dollhouse

#1471: Re: Monster High Discussion Author: karin_h PostPosted: 0
    ----
I really need to stop looking at this dolls, now I want them *O* <3

#1472: Re: Monster High Discussion Author: lemontwistLocation: Eugene, OR PostPosted: 0
    ----
Yay! And yay for more sightings of the fashion packs. Although it sounds like wherever they're found, they get wiped out like everything else so fast! Grrrr.

#1473: Re: Monster High Discussion Author: ppufiLocation: New York PostPosted: 0
    ----
I got Abbey and Torelai for Christmas. Smile I noticed, though, that my Abbey had a large paint smudge out of her lip. You could see the paint that was rubbed off of the plastic of the box. I figured I'd hold on to her MIB, just to see if our Wal-Mart would get any more in. And they did! So now I have a perfect Abbey sitting here waiting to be opened. Smile (The returned Abbey's glitter was also askew, so it was partially on one eye. Wonky quality control there.)

Now I just need to find C.A. Cupid. Wal-Mart's website said my store had some in stock, but no dice.

#1474: Re: Monster High Discussion Author: LuvlyMelody PostPosted: 0
    ----
SwordPony wrote:
Congrats on finally finding her LuvlyMelody!!! I know you have been looking for a long time!!

Wow we will have new thread the next time I come back on I bet!!

lol heck yeah I've been wanting to get her. So glad it was today that I got her. Right when I was about to give up hope. Now all I need is an iCoffin for her and she'll be perfect to continue her ghostly gossiping! (Once I take her and the others out of their boxes. lol)

Looks like we've hit page 99!! I'd start a new one, but I already did with the last one, so I'll let someone else take the opportunity to do so. =3

#1475: Re: Monster High Discussion Author: TagiLocation: Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----
I keep trying but I keep getting a database error >_>

#1476: Re: Monster High Discussion Author: EmoKuu PostPosted: 0
    ----
Tagi wrote:

All of mine show up in some time. I get a DB error, the message doesn't show up and when I check back later it's there.

#1477: Re: Monster High Discussion Author: missLocation: England PostPosted: 0
    ----
Saying that if u read the mythology on Cupid he wasn't very nice at all...

#1478: Re: Monster High Discussion Author: Private_BubblesLocation: Jedi Temple, South Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----
We should sneakily keep this thread going devious

Anyway, that's so great luvlymelody! Happy

#1479: Re: Monster High Discussion Author: TagiLocation: Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----
EmoKuu wrote:
Tagi wrote:

All of mine show up in some time. I get a DB error, the message doesn't show up and when I check back later it's there.

If that is so, expect about 30 new threads >_> Although it has been a few hours, they haven't shown up yet.

#1480: Re: Monster High Discussion Author: kiwiikiss PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oh no ... which one should we post on? Depressed

#1481: Re: Monster High Discussion Author: SunnieBunnyLocation: CANADA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Wow!

I've seen that error the other day and now i come back to 3 new pages of posts WOW!

Stupid Error

#1482: Re: Monster High Discussion Author: BlitznLocation: USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
My Walmarts and Targets have had empty shelves for weeks! I am hoping the factory is working overtime, and we'll be flooded with items soon.

-> The Dollhouse