Monster High Discussion
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98, 99  Next  :| |:
-> The Dollhouse

#1441: Re: Monster High Discussion Author: picklepudLocation: UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
Another pic of Abbey in her altered outift...

#1442: Re: Monster High Discussion Author: picklepudLocation: UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
Another shot of Abbey and her altered dress...

#1443: Re: Monster High Discussion Author: picklepudLocation: UK PostPosted: 0
    ----

#1444: Re: Monster High Discussion Author: picklepudLocation: UK PostPosted: 0
    ----

#1445: Re: Monster High Discussion Author: mistic_impLocation: Oregon PostPosted: 0
    ----
yay my cupid came today!! she really is prettier in person.. i just love all her little details Smile

anyone know if she is an exclusive to walmart? just wondering because usually stuff that is has a sticker that says only at walmart or something to that effect..

#1446: Re: Monster High Discussion Author: mistic_impLocation: Oregon PostPosted: 0
    ----
yay my cupid came today!! she really is prettier in person.. i just love all her little details Smile

anyone know if she is an exclusive to walmart? just wondering because usually stuff that is has a sticker that says only at walmart or something to that effect..

#1447: Re: Monster High Discussion Author: mistic_impLocation: Oregon PostPosted: 0
    ----

#1448: Re: Monster High Discussion Author: LuvlyMelody PostPosted: 0
    ----
SunnieBunny wrote:
Who are you looking for LuvlyMelody?

A few days ago, I've had this sudden urge of wanting to get Spectra more then usual can't explain why lol. So I'm basically looking for Spectra and Abbey and after seeing the latest webisode, now I REALLY want Abbey more than usual.

So hopefully tomorrow I'll try to go out early and hope that tomorrow will be a shipment day at TRU or Target or Walmart in my area.

Holy wow, Picklepud, 8 posts. lol XP The arena must really be buggy.

#1449: Re: Monster High Discussion Author: mistic_impLocation: Oregon PostPosted: 0
    ----

#1450: Re: Monster High Discussion Author: EmoKuu PostPosted: 0
    ----
Someone was asking about Spectra's shoes. I read on LJ that someone suggested pushing the chains up her legs first, then put on the shoes and then pull the chains back down.

Your Abbey is lovely, pickle! I keep going through phases of wanting her and then not wanting her. I hope she comes out in a cute outfit and slightly different make-up soon, I don't like her SS version much at all.

#1451: Re: Monster High Discussion Author: creampufLocation: Menomonee Falls, WI PostPosted: 0
    ----
EmoKuu wrote:
Someone was asking about Spectra's shoes. I read on LJ that someone suggested pushing the chains up her legs first, then put on the shoes and then pull the chains back down.

Your Abbey is lovely, pickle! I keep going through phases of wanting her and then not wanting her. I hope she comes out in a cute outfit and slightly different make-up soon, I don't like her SS version much at all.

As soon as I got my SS Abbey I put the snow boarding club outfit on her and it looks fantastic on her. So if anything between the club outfit and SS Abbey is comes out to like a $1 or 2 more than signature Abbey ^_^ (pricing based off of US Target pricing)

#1452: Re: Monster High Discussion Author: bewildernessLocation: neverwhere PostPosted: 0
    ----
M!ndy wrote:
Congrats bewilderness!! I'm still trying to get her, is she as cute in person as her pics? Happy

Definitely! She's one of my favorite versions of Frankie now. The shoes, the pincushion bracelet, the dress that looks like something a first-time sewing student might make (with just half a collar XD), and the little scissor earrings! <3 I was originally going to get the set and sell the doll, but Frankie with bangs has really grown on me.

#1453: Re: Monster High Discussion Author: creampufLocation: Menomonee Falls, WI PostPosted: 0
    ----
Found the series 2 Lagoona on Amazon for $17.99 today! Majorly happy...just a few more to go and I can take a break till Operetta comes out.

Just a quick question: Would anybody have the DT Lagoona (just her not the hydration thingy) or a fear leading Ghoulia they would care to part with?

#1454: Re: Monster High Discussion Author: lemontwistLocation: Eugene, OR PostPosted: 0
    ----
I hear with stubborn shoes you can soak them and the doll's feet in hot water to get them softer so they're easier to put on.

#1455: Re: Monster High Discussion Author: M!ndyLocation: Western Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----
bewilderness wrote:
M!ndy wrote:
Congrats bewilderness!! I'm still trying to get her, is she as cute in person as her pics? Happy

Definitely! She's one of my favorite versions of Frankie now. The shoes, the pincushion bracelet, the dress that looks like something a first-time sewing student might make (with just half a collar XD), and the little scissor earrings! <3 I was originally going to get the set and sell the doll, but Frankie with bangs has really grown on me.

*sigh* and just when I think I couldn't want her more lol Pics? Happy

-> The Dollhouse