Drastic Reposition Custom - A Tad More Progress!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
-> Customs

#31: Re: Drastic Reposition Custom - A Tad More Progress! Author: EmberBrightLocation: Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
This is seriously so beautiful it brings tears to my eyes... either because it's so beautiful, or because I wish that I had your talent! I can't wait to see more pics!!!

#32: Re: Drastic Reposition Custom - A Tad More Progress! Author: RobinHoodFanLocation: New York PostPosted: 0
    ----
suzy.66 wrote:
Any new pix ? Smile

Yup...i updated the first post with a new pic the other day...none since then Wink

EmberBright wrote:
This is seriously so beautiful it brings tears to my eyes... either because it's so beautiful, or because I wish that I had your talent! I can't wait to see more pics!!!

O gosh Embarassed Thanks so much...you have no idea how much that means to me right now...

All you guys are keeping me so motivated!! Thank you

#33: Re: Drastic Reposition Custom - A Tad More Progress! Author: SourdoughStomperLocation: Southern Alberta PostPosted: 0
    ----
Dude, I just know you'll be able to knock me over with a feather when you've finished that. Wow

#34: Re: Drastic Reposition Custom - A Tad More Progress! Author: RobinHoodFanLocation: New York PostPosted: 0
    ----
I tried updating the first post but i keep getting an error..?? weird...anyway, here's the update:

1/8/12 More progress last night! Apoxie wasn't behaving too well so couldnt do to many details...but it's coming along nicely i think Smile

-> Customs