WINTER HOLIDAY SWAP 2011!!-Start Shopping!!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next  :| |:
-> Pony Corral

#361: Re: WINTER HOLIDAY SWAP 2011!!-Start Shopping!! Author: LilSparkLocation: Rainbow Road PostPosted: 0
    ----
I can't wait to see who is my partner Flirty Pony

#362: Re: WINTER HOLIDAY SWAP 2011!!-Start Shopping!! Author: ShorelinesLocation: Sweden PostPosted: 0
    ----
im still alive, im all done... just need to take a photo and i will go to the postoffice tomorrow...

one of the package will arrive after 2-3 days and the other about 5-6 days to they will both be within the 10 january deadline Smile
(hopefully they will arrive before christmas too)

#363: Re: WINTER HOLIDAY SWAP 2011!!-Start Shopping!! Author: kittybethyLocation: Texas PostPosted: 0
    ----
I can't wait either!!

#364: Re: WINTER HOLIDAY SWAP 2011!!-Start Shopping!! Author: SternenstaubLocation: Germany PostPosted: 0
    ----
Woohooo - I got my "real" Random Swap box today!! YAY!

#365: Re: WINTER HOLIDAY SWAP 2011!!-Start Shopping!! Author: MLPMomLocation: Babysitting all the naughty mods, it is a full time job! PostPosted: 0
    ----
Sternenstaub wrote:
Woohooo - I got my "real" Random Swap box today!! YAY!
Poke Tounge

Can't wait to see what you got! Smile

#366: Re: WINTER HOLIDAY SWAP 2011!!-Start Shopping!! Author: teacher316Location: Ohio PostPosted: 0
    ----
Shipped today!!!

#367: Re: WINTER HOLIDAY SWAP 2011!!-Start Shopping!! Author: SternenstaubLocation: Germany PostPosted: 0
    ----
Already took my pics and will post a brag in the next hours. Smile

#368: Re: WINTER HOLIDAY SWAP 2011!!-Start Shopping!! Author: MLPlyteLocation: OR, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Taking pics, double checking a few things (I sent a PM to you, HolidaySwap!), and I'll have my teaser up very soon!

#369: Re: WINTER HOLIDAY SWAP 2011!!-Start Shopping!! Author: ChipsteRJLocation: Upstate/ Western NY PostPosted: 0
    ----
It seems like my $10 swap box is taking forever to arrive... It didn't have that far to travel either!

#370: Re: WINTER HOLIDAY SWAP 2011!!-Start Shopping!! Author: Aerosmith_GalLocation: South Dakota PostPosted: 0
    ----
Freeindeed wrote:
I hope my partner likes her box! Smile

Your partner LOVES her box!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Smile I posted a brag in the brag thread yayayayayay!!!

#371: Re: WINTER HOLIDAY SWAP 2011!!-Start Shopping!! Author: Becky1012 PostPosted: 0
    ----
Sternenstaub~ Thank you so much! I'm sorry it took me a couple of days to post. I have had one sick little boy on my hands. I absolutely LOVED everything again!

#372: Re: WINTER HOLIDAY SWAP 2011!!-Start Shopping!! Author: SwiftheartBabbitLocation: MD PostPosted: 0
    ----
Gah! So things got a bit crazy over the past week! Car got wrecked (no one injured, thankfully), cat shelter I volunteer at had to be evacuated for 48 hrs (again, no one (or cat) was hurt, thankfully, was more of a precaution, but ordered by the county FF/Hazmat). And of course, just getting stuff ready for Christmas on Sunday! But! I just need to get candy tonight, and will be wrapping. Should have a teaser up this evening, and shipping tomorrow.

BTW, there is mail delivery in the US on Sat. 12/24, yes? Mon. 12/26 will be treated as the Christmas holiday, and thus no deliveries, right?

#373: Re: WINTER HOLIDAY SWAP 2011!!-Start Shopping!! Author: kittybethyLocation: Texas PostPosted: 0
    ----
I'm going to check out the brags.

#374: Re: WINTER HOLIDAY SWAP 2011!!-Start Shopping!! Author: MLPMomLocation: Babysitting all the naughty mods, it is a full time job! PostPosted: 0
    ----
SwiftheartBabbit wrote:
Gah! So things got a bit crazy over the past week! Car got wrecked (no one injured, thankfully), cat shelter I volunteer at had to be evacuated for 48 hrs (again, no one (or cat) was hurt, thankfully, was more of a precaution, but ordered by the county FF/Hazmat). And of course, just getting stuff ready for Christmas on Sunday! But! I just need to get candy tonight, and will be wrapping. Should have a teaser up this evening, and shipping tomorrow.

BTW, there is mail delivery in the US on Sat. 12/24, yes? Mon. 12/26 will be treated as the Christmas holiday, and thus no deliveries, right?
Yes on Saturday deliveries but I am unsure about Monday.

I am so glad no one was hurt in your wreck or the evacuation! Hug

#375: Re: WINTER HOLIDAY SWAP 2011!!-Start Shopping!! Author: TE_StarflowerLocation: Ontario Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
Sent out both my swap boxes today! With luck they will be there by Christmas!!

-> Pony Corral