2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Lunamoth, please check in!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  :| |:
-> Customs

#211: Re: 2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Please Ship Your Package! Author: JSplitLocation: Florida PostPosted: 0
    ----
Can't wait for my partner to see their pony =)

#212: Re: 2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Please Ship Your Package! Author: Dee_KaryLocation: Mexico-US border PostPosted: 0
    ----
JSplit wrote:
Can't wait for my partner to see their pony =)
She's gorgeous Jsplit!! Thank you so so much Energetic I loved her so much! I posted pictures of everything on the brag thread at the brag arena Happy so you're good to post pictures of her as well Flirty Pony

Thank you!! YAY!

#213: Re: 2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Please Ship Your Package! Author: Kimmers4EverLocation: California Desert PostPosted: 0
    ----
Anyone else listen really carefully when you hear the mailman pull up? I know if the jeep shuts off it's package time! So I totally listen with my breath held.

#214: Re: 2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Please Ship Your Package! Author: DevlishSmoochLocation: Southern NJ PostPosted: 0
    ----
My pony was shipped the other day and should be arriving home tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

#215: Re: 2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Please Ship Your Package! Author: granateLocation: Málaga Spain PostPosted: 0
    ----
partner, have received my custom?

#216: Re: 2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Lunamoth, please check in! Author: Sam_rulesLocation: Germany PostPosted: 0
    ----
German post says my pony was delivered on 12/31/2011 but I didn´t hear from my partner, hope everything is okay ...

#217: Re: 2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Lunamoth, please check in! Author: BugleLocation: [color=blue]Under The Willow Tree[/color] PostPosted: 0
    ----
DevilishSmooch, my god I love my pony, thank you so so so much, also thank you so much for the horse treats, my horses will be happy when I got feed them for the afternoon in a bit!

I am absolutely over the moon!

Will post on the brag thread tomorrow.

(I hope my partner likes their pony as much as I love mine.. I was totally spoiled!!!)

#218: Re: 2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Lunamoth, please check in! Author: JoshsPonyPrincessLocation: Fresno, CA PostPosted: 0
    ----
I hope my partner received theirs soon and it didn't get broken in the mail Smile

#219: Re: 2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Please Ship Your Package! Author: MLPlyteLocation: OR, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Lucky4leafclover wrote:
I *think* I got mine today! No note, but it is from Oregon, and is a BEAUTIFUL snowflake pony with friend. I *think* it is from a friend of mine, but the return address is a little messed up from shipping so I don't want to assume.

No note?!? Are you sure it wasn't taped to the front as the label? I know I did that to one of my swap packages, had the envelope as the label. Anywho, that's me!! I hope you like her Lucky, and her little friend. She was so much fun to make. I was thrilled to get you as my partner. Happy I hope you could tell the mirrors are the stand. Smile I don't think I explained that.

#220: Re: 2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Please Ship Your Package! Author: MLPlyteLocation: OR, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Lucky4leafclover wrote:
I *think* I got mine today! No note, but it is from Oregon, and is a BEAUTIFUL snowflake pony with friend. I *think* it is from a friend of mine, but the return address is a little messed up from shipping so I don't want to assume.

Oh no, are you sure there wasn't a card in the envelope I used as the label? But yes, that's me!! I'm so glad you like her and her little friend. They look so cute on the stand. I was so thrilled to get you as my partner Happy

#221: Re: 2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Lunamoth, please check Author: LilSparkLocation: Rainbow Road PostPosted: 0
    ----
I really don't get why my custom has not arrived, yet... It was mailed out so long ago and my $30 swap box arrived much faster than the custom...

#222: Re: 2011 ARENA HOLIDAY CUSTOM SWAP!- Lunamoth, please check in! Author: granateLocation: Málaga Spain PostPosted: 0
    ----
in my country we've been partying until January 6.

Is normal that packages be too long in coming.

I sent mine long ago but it will take to arrive.
Do not worry my partner, I notify you when your custom arrive me, it is normal that later I receive your package.

-> Customs