New Feedbacks Awaiting Site Approval ~Updated for Clarity
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next  :| |:
-> Trader & Classifieds Support

#166: Re: New Feedbacks Awaiting Site Approval ~Updated for Clarit Author: Ren-RenLocation: California, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
klein: Bought a light up McPinkie Pie from me. The transaction went perfect and I'd definitely deal with klein again Smile

#167: Re: New Feedbacks Awaiting Site Approval ~Updated for Clarity Author: lemontwistLocation: Eugene, OR PostPosted: 0
    ----
Flora purchased a few baits from me. A wonderful buyer, paid quickly and patient with holiday delays. Thank you Flora Smile

#168: Re: New Feedbacks Awaiting Site Approval ~Updated for Clarit Author: FloraLocation: California, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
lemontwist: I bought a few baits from her. The transaction was easy and the ponies were as described. Scooter Sprite in particular had awesome hair. Thank you lemontwist!

#169: Re: New Feedbacks Awaiting Site Approval ~Updated for Clarity Author: rayechuLocation: Berkeley, CA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Carlabarla sent me an awesome Fluttershy bookmark for the holiday art swap. She shipped really quickly too! 5/5

#170: Re: New Feedbacks Awaiting Site Approval ~Updated for Clarity Author: kleinLocation: CT PostPosted: 0
    ----
Ren-Ren: Sold me a light up Pinkie Pie McD toy and was an absolute delight to work with, would definitely buy from again!

#171: Re: New Feedbacks Awaiting Site Approval ~Updated for Clarit Author: NovavelleLocation: The "No", California PostPosted: 0
    ----
gemini_pony Bought a pony from me, paid quickly, had great communication, was an absolute pleasure, would love to do business with again!

#172: Re: New Feedbacks Awaiting Site Approval ~Updated for Clarity Author: ladybrooklynLocation: Under the Desert Sun, in my STUDIO! ^.^ PostPosted: 0
    ----
KiwiSquirtBottle was my partner in the Unofficial Newbie Holiday swap... She sent me a wonderful custom pony... and everything went smoothely!

Thanks so much for a wonderful pony! Happy Pony

#173: Re: New Feedbacks Awaiting Site Approval ~Updated for Clarit Author: Ren-RenLocation: California, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
BubbleGlum: BubbleGlum purchased a Brazil McDonald's G4 from me. Terrific buyer--fast payment and great communication. I'd love to transact with BG again Smile

#174: Re: New Feedbacks Awaiting Site Approval~Updated for Clarity Author: purplekittywumanLocation: Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----
ShinyKitsune: I bought a lot of ponies from her. Although there were problems with personal issues and postage but everything was explained and I now have my ponies. Her prices were great and she was lovely to deal with. I would certainly deal with her again Smile

#175: Re: New Feedbacks Awaiting Site Approval ~Updated for Clarity Author: PrincessDiana1982Location: In a crazy crazy world...jk! NEW JERSEY!!! PostPosted: 0
    ----
Buttersketch was my partner in the unofficial Holiday Newbie Swap. She took what I liked & created an amazing pony for me!!! She arrived quickly & just perfect! Great experience, would love to have her in another swap!! 5/5

#176: Re: New Feedbacks Awaiting Site Approval ~Updated for Clarity Author: sosoftbuttonsLocation: moved into the 'belle tout' lighthouse with michael knight & KITT PostPosted: 0
    ----
MissSleepless - i traded my dollymix powder for MissSleepless's dollymix applejack and communictaion was great, pony arrived very quickly and i'd totally trade from her again. a wonderful member, thankyou!

#177: Re: New Feedbacks Awaiting Site Approval ~Updated for Clarity Author: KiwiSquirtBottleLocation: Texas PostPosted: 0
    ----
Saja - purchased a rehairing tool and some needles from me. Communication was excellent, payment was prompt, and was overall a great experience. 5/5

Lil.Cutie.Pie - purchased a rehairing tool and some needles from me. Communication was excellent, payment was prompt, and was overall a great experience. 5/5

rybett - purchased a rehairing tool and some needles from me. Communication was excellent, payment was prompt, and was overall a great experience. 5/5

Eviecorn - purchased a rehairing tool and some needles from me. Communication was excellent, payment was prompt, and was overall a great experience. 5/5

Sorry for the copy/pasta feedback, but.... Is all true!

#178: Re: New Feedbacks Awaiting Site Approval ~Updated for Clarity Author: RhysLocation: Texas PostPosted: 0
    ----
sabathamk - wonderful buyer! paid fast, was friendly and responsive to messages, and stayed in contact until delivery. 5/5 stars!

#179: Re: New Feedbacks Awaiting Site Approval ~Updated for Clarity Author: EviecornLocation: Chattaboogie PostPosted: 0
    ----
KiwiSquirtBottle - 5 stars! I bought her rehair tool and it shipped very promptly. The whole transaction was seamless, with great communication - overall a huge pleasure! A++

#180: Re: New Feedbacks Awaiting Site Approval ~Updated for Clarit Author: BerryMouseLocation: Raxacoricofallapatorius (to be honest Germany) PostPosted: 0
    ----
secretsheik was so nice and grabbed me two of the FIM bath sets. Pretty nice person to deal with, packed well & fast shipping! Thank's a bunch!

-> Trader & Classifieds Support