Needing Littlest Pet Shop House/Playset!!!!
-> Littlest Pet Shop

#1: Needing Littlest Pet Shop House/Playset!!!! Author: BubbleGumPopLocation: New Jersey, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
To KCherry: Could you just please make this one exception? Please, I need this as a gift for my best friend.

I am looking for a Littlest Pet Shop house or large playsets. I don't have any spesific set in mind. Any except the small get better center.

This is a gift so if it could be, prefferably new in box. Used would be accepted but please no marks, flaws, scratches, paint wear, missing peices, sticker peels, etc.

I have a strict budget of $10. But I am open minded.

Pictures are preffered. And I would love to send cash hidden in an envelope.

Please reply to this message or pm me with your offer!!!

Thank you!

#2: Re: Needing Littlest Pet Shop House/Playset!!!! Author: MLPMomLocation: Babysitting all the naughty mods, it is a full time job! PostPosted: 0
    ----
Unfortunately I don't think you are going to be able to find an MIB playset for $10. Not unless you are wanting one of the smaller accessory sets and then you would have more luck looking in the stores since shipping on any playset would be pretty high.

Also please remember per site rules, you are not allowed to sale or trade here on the Arena until you are at least 16 years of age. There is no exception to this rule. As such I have removed your siggy line.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to PM me.

#3: Re: Needing Littlest Pet Shop House/Playset!!!! Author: BubbleGumPopLocation: New Jersey, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
I know. I was hoping that KCherry would understand and accept this one time. As trading is my main thing. Thats pretty much why I made the account. Why have you removed my siggy? Its too big?

#4: Re: Needing Littlest Pet Shop House/Playset!!!! Author: MLPMomLocation: Babysitting all the naughty mods, it is a full time job! PostPosted: 0
    ----
We don't bend the rules here.
And yes, as per your new sig, the old one was over our weight limit.

#5: Re: Needing Littlest Pet Shop House/Playset!!!! Author: BubbleGumPopLocation: New Jersey, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Actcually KCherry told me that I am allowed to buy. I am very responsible for buying, trading, and selling. But I do understand why these rules are here.

#6: Re: Needing Littlest Pet Shop House/Playset!!!! Author: GoatKnitLocation: Iowa PostPosted: 0
    ----
I have 2 buildings, with accessories from the sets. Willing to trade for MLP items.

#7: Re: Needing Littlest Pet Shop House/Playset!!!! Author: MLPMomLocation: Babysitting all the naughty mods, it is a full time job! PostPosted: 0
    ----
Sorry this thread should have been locked. BubbleGumPop is no longer a member here. Wink

-> Littlest Pet Shop