Lolita Swap ~ DECEMBER 16th= 1st check-in
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next  :| |:
-> Customs

#166: Re: Lolita Swap ~ DECEMBER 16th= 1st check-in Author: SarahlacewingLocation: Ohio PostPosted: 0
    ----
Pmed my progress pic. Smile

#167: Re: Lolita Swap ~ DECEMBER 16th= 1st check-in Author: enchantress41580 PostPosted: 0
    ----
I'll update the list tomorrow, but I did get everyone's message who pm'd me. Will be sending messages out to you stragglers who didn't tomorrow, hehe Poke Tounge

#168: Re: Lolita Swap ~ DECEMBER 16th= 1st check-in Author: enchantress41580 PostPosted: 0
    ----
Three people have yet to check in...

#169: Re: Lolita Swap ~ DECEMBER 16th= 1st check-in Author: MiseratiLocation: Illinois PostPosted: 0
    ----
I officially want to keep mine right now. So partner, feel free to hate it and send it back. ^_~

I'd say I'm about 60% done at the moment.

#170: Re: Lolita Swap ~ DECEMBER 16th= 1st check-in Author: SarahlacewingLocation: Ohio PostPosted: 0
    ----
Where are people getting these adorable holiday avatars drinking tea?

#171: Re: Lolita Swap ~ DECEMBER 16th= 1st check-in Author: enchantress41580 PostPosted: 0
    ----
Looks like they were made by Lina, and they are absolutely adorable! Wouldn't mind having my three personas drawn like that!

#172: Re: Lolita Swap ~ DECEMBER 16th= 1st check-in Author: SugarSkullBunnyLocation: Muffinsboro PostPosted: 0
    ----
Just finished my pony's eyes, and... UGH. It's going to be hard to let her go!

BTW, it's such a relief to be painting big eyes again. It feels weird after painting nothing but Monster High eyes.

#173: Re: Lolita Swap ~ DECEMBER 16th= 1st check-in Author: MiseratiLocation: Illinois PostPosted: 0
    ----
Sarahlacewing wrote:
Where are people getting these adorable holiday avatars drinking tea?

Actually, Cassu made them. They're a requestable adoptable. Not sure if she's open anymore but yes they are quite lovely! ^_^

Anndddd just cause it's not off topic response, .... lolita!

#174: Re: Lolita Swap ~ DECEMBER 16th= 1st check-in Author: TiellaLocation: Florida PostPosted: 0
    ----
Ahh finished the sculpting on my pony today. She had hair done already so now onto painting and sewing accessories.

#175: Re: Lolita Swap ~ DECEMBER 16th= 1st check-in Author: EvilMuffinsLocation: Bloomingburg, NY PostPosted: 0
    ----
Mine's coming together really well. I finished the painting and started sewing the outfit and rehairing.

BTW, has everyone seen this?
www.youtube.com/watch?...plpp_video
Super documentary on lolita. Might be helpful for those of you who aren't into the fashion awake

#176: Re: Lolita Swap ~ DECEMBER 16th= 1st check-in Author: SugarSkullBunnyLocation: Muffinsboro PostPosted: 0
    ----
EvilMuffins wrote:
Mine's coming together really well. I finished the painting and started sewing the outfit and rehairing.

BTW, has everyone seen this?
www.youtube.com/watch?...plpp_video
Super documentary on lolita. Might be helpful for those of you who aren't into the fashion awake

THIIIIIIS.

The Brisbane Lolitas are such a lovely group!! I feel like this and some of the other docs on YouTube are a nice explanation for those who don't dress like this on a regular basis. There's a nice one by the Chicago lolitas (which I think is called "Frilly in the City"?) and another by a group in England.

#177: Re: Lolita Swap ~ DECEMBER 16th= 1st check-in Author: EvilMuffinsLocation: Bloomingburg, NY PostPosted: 0
    ----
I wish my area could have meet ups! I'd have to travel 2 hours if I wanted to attend one! @_@

#178: Re: Lolita Swap ~ DECEMBER 16th= 1st check-in Author: SugarSkullBunnyLocation: Muffinsboro PostPosted: 0
    ----
I think our local community is only the size it is because most of us live in a college town. We have a few girls that drive up from Alabama, though.

#179: Re: Lolita Swap ~ DECEMBER 16th= 1st check-in Author: wiccanpony1Location: sitting under a tree PostPosted: 0
    ----
Going to start the sewing tonight,everything is painted and she has been re-haired so fingers crossed i will be finished in time for new year:)

#180: Re: Lolita Swap ~ DECEMBER 16th= 1st check-in Author: MiseratiLocation: Illinois PostPosted: 0
    ----
Almossst done!

-> Customs