FS: MH, Pullip, and Barbie Stuff! Cupid!
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> The Dollhouse

#1: FS: MH, Pullip, and Barbie Stuff! Cupid! Author: WickedWonderlandLocation: Miami, Florida PostPosted: 0
    ----

Monster High

I will take requests to pick up dolls and I may take split requests. That is, if you want a doll, but not the outfit (or vice versa) I will pick up the doll and sell you your half for a reduced price.

Please let me know how picky you are about flaws.

MIB Dolls
C.A. Cupid - $40

Nude Dolls - $10 each (unless otherwise stated)
Draculaura (has black stains on arms from her shirt)
SO Draculaura
GB Draculaura
GB Cleo De Nile
Deuce Gorgon x2
Cleo De Nile
Killer Style Frankie Stein
Ghoul Spirit Cleo DeNile - $15

Outfits - $10 each
DotD Frankie Stein (necklace is not included)
GB Frankie Stein (Earrings and shoes not included) - $7
Draculaura's Fearleading dress and shoes - $7

Misc - $3 each(unless otherwise stated)
Fearleading megaphone
Fearleading foam claw
Fearleading hoodie
Fearleading flag
Fearleading bag
Casketball jersey (needs restitching on one side.) - $1

Pullip

Dresses on the left - $12 each
Dresses on the right - $14 each
Maid%20dress%20and%20headband%20-%20$20 Skirt%20and%20shirt%20set%20-%20$5 Polkadot%20dress%20and%20hair%20bow%20-%20$10 Handmade%20dresses%20-%20$7%20each%20(key%20dress%20has%20some%20loose%20stitching) Shoes%20-%20$5%20per%20pair Stockings%20-%20$3 Hairband%20lot%20-%20$3 Uncanricky's%20partial%20stock%20-%20$15 Cinciallegra's%20wig%20-%20$10 White%20Monique%20-%20$10 Barbie Stacey%20-%20$3? Radiant%20Rose%20-%20$35 Happy%20Holidays%20-%20$20 Millennium%20Princess%20-%20$20 Celebration%20Barbie%20-%20$20 NASCAR%20Barbie%20-%20$12

Last edited by WickedWonderland on 0; edited 84 times in total

#2: Re: Want to buy/trade for Monster High outfits Author: WickedWonderlandLocation: Miami, Florida PostPosted: 0
    ----
Bump!

#3: Re: Want to buy/trade for Monster High outfits - Update! Author: WickedWonderlandLocation: Miami, Florida PostPosted: 0
    ----
Temporarily added Draculaura and Clawd from the 2-pack for trade, but I'll be sending them off to ebay soon so let me know right away if you might be interested! Smile

#4: Re: Want to buy/trade for Monster High outfits - Update! Author: WickedWonderlandLocation: Miami, Florida PostPosted: 0
    ----
Bump!

#5: Re: Want to buy/trade for Monster High outfits - Update! Author: RavieLocation: Louisiana, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
I'm interested in the Clawd! I prefer not to buy the double pack right now (least favorite Lala like EVAR), so I'm always on the lookout for him loose. how much were you looking for and can you hold him til Thursday?

#6: Re: Monster High dolls and outfits for sale or trade! Author: WickedWonderlandLocation: Miami, Florida PostPosted: 0
    ----
Changed the thread up a bit.
I'm now selling as well as trading.

#7: Re: Monster High dolls and outfits for sale or trade! Author: LadyPinwheelLocation: Madrid, Spain PostPosted: 0
    ----
I have a DoD Frankie naked that I'd like to trade for a Draculaura or a Lagoona. Would you be interested?

#8: Re: Monster High dolls and outfits for sale or trade! Author: WickedWonderlandLocation: Miami, Florida PostPosted: 0
    ----
LadyPinwheel wrote:
I have a DoD Frankie naked that I'd like to trade for a Draculaura or a Lagoona. Would you be interested?
Afraid not.
I already have a DotD Frankie that I might be looking to get rid of and Frankie doesn't make a great bait because of her neck bolts.

#9: Re: Monster High dolls and outfits for sale or trade! Author: BrandyPantzLocation: Indianapolis, In PostPosted: 0
    ----
You can email Mattel and they'll send you replacement hands I do believe. Or at least that's what everyone has said on the MHD Forums =)

#10: Re: Monster High dolls and outfits for sale or trade! Author: WickedWonderlandLocation: Miami, Florida PostPosted: 0
    ----
BrandyPantz wrote:
You can email Mattel and they'll send you replacement hands I do believe. Or at least that's what everyone has said on the MHD Forums =)
*squee!*
Thanks so much for telling me!
That takes care of my SDCC Frankie's hand at least!
YAY!

#11: Re: Monster High dolls and outfits for sale or trade! Author: jupiternwndrlndLocation: my happy place PostPosted: 0
    ----
if you come across a Rhuen that you want to sell, please LMK!

#12: Re: Monster High dolls and outfits for sale or trade! Author: WickedWonderlandLocation: Miami, Florida PostPosted: 0
    ----
jupiternwndrlnd wrote:
if you come across a Rhuen that you want to sell, please LMK!
Will do. Smile
If I find a Spectra with really wonky paint I might pick her up to customize.

#13: Re: Monster High dolls and outfits for sale or trade! Author: SwordPonyLocation: USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Would u have a hand to trade to Lagoona's hand? Liike her regular hand for her hang ten hand?

#14: Re: Monster High dolls and outfits for sale or trade! Author: Repulsive333Location: Portland, OR PostPosted: 0
    ----
IF your SO Draculaura's outfit end's up not being a feeler and end's up not getting sold....
I WILL gladly buy it from you...

#15: Re: Monster High dolls and outfits for sale or trade! Author: MidoriKeikoLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----
GB Clawdeen Wolf
Fearleading Cleo De Nil
VERY INTERESTED in Abby :3

interetsed in these two how much for shipping to australia?

-> The Dollhouse