Pullip releases/rumors!
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31  Next  :| |:
-> The Dollhouse

#1: Pullip releases/rumors! Author: Mandy85Location: Massachusetts, US PostPosted: 0
    ----
I'm putting this little blurb here, since this thread has been ongoing ever since it's initial creation. Here you will find the latest news regarding anything Pullip/Taeyang/Dal/Byul related, whether it be new monthly releases, prototype photos, upcoming collaborations/exclusives, etc.

Please keep in mind that much of it may be merely hearsay or rumors unless Groove has made an official statement about a particular doll or line, however I will try to update on any information I hear circulating around the doll groups where I can. I'd really like this thread to remain helpful to the other collectors here, so please feel free to add your own updates as well, as I'm sure I'm not always the first, best, or only person to catch wind of new information. Smile

I just saw these on another website and I'm loving some of the new proposed Pullips that were showcased at this year's doll show. I love the vampires and the Pullip with the blonde buffant that's been appearing on Mango's homepage blog. Smile I hope a lot of these see production in the near-future. I put a spoiler warning in the header because I know some people like surprises.

The word is also out that there is going to be an exclusive Pullip released for Comic Con this year that has yet to be revealed. I'm hoping for a Superhero Pullip. Smile

Disney's Peter Pan:
Vampires: Steampunk: More:

Last edited by Mandy85 on 0; edited 27 times in total

#2: Re: 2009 Doll Show Upcoming Pullips (spoiler warning) Author: barbgirl1999Location: Why, I'm with the vampires, of course! PostPosted: 0
    ----
OMG, VAMPIRE pullip?! are you freakin' kidding me?! I hope they do something different with her hair, but GAH!!! MUST HAVE!

also, i can't WAIT for Tink!!! eeeeeeeeeee!!!!! And a Superhero would be FANTASTIC!

#3: Re: 2009 Doll Show Upcoming Pullips (spoiler warning) Author: AienhimeLocation: netherlands PostPosted: 0
    ----

black one. MUST. HAVE.

Such amazing pullips! Not all of them for me, but they sure are original! I really like the peter pan ones, they look great!

#4: Re: 2009 Doll Show Upcoming Pullips (spoiler warning) Author: Gothic_RedemptionLocation: Wonderland Stage Seventeen: The TARDIS. Followers: 100. PostPosted: 0
    ----
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE VAMPIRE STEAMPUNK WHEEEEEEHEEEHEEE

*Cough* I mean, nice, very nice.

#5: Re: 2009 Doll Show Upcoming Pullips (spoiler warning) Author: jackalopeLocation: usa PostPosted: 0
    ----
oooooh! I hope that these really go into production and arent just 'ideas'.
They are all really neatoo! o.o

#6: Re: 2009 Doll Show Upcoming Pullips (spoiler warning) Author: Mandy85Location: Massachusetts, US PostPosted: 0
    ----
jackalope wrote:
oooooh! I hope that these really go into production and arent just 'ideas'.
They are all really neatoo! o.o

Yeah me too. I've seen so many prototypes and customs for events that I wish went into production that either never did, or were never meant to. I know the Disney ones are a definite though, and since they're being displayed with the Angelic Pretty Pullips, it's making me hopeful that the rest are official as well. Smile

#7: Re: 2009 Doll Show Upcoming Pullips (spoiler warning) Author: AngelberriesLocation: Herefordshire, UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
Somebody give me those Vampires outfits, and no-one will get hurt.

PLZKTHX

#8: Re: 2009 Doll Show Upcoming Pullips (spoiler warning) Author: Sugar-N-SpiceLocation: Mississippi PostPosted: 0
    ----
Me want vampire and steampunk dollys! heart

#9: Re: 2009 Doll Show Upcoming Pullips (spoiler warning) Author: KnibitzLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: 0
    ----
....those dolls SCREAM ridiculously expensive Sad
*dreads pullips going to into the 200$ range*

They are REALLY pretty though 0_0 *reaches for Jrock(?) dolls*

#10: Re: 2009 Doll Show Upcoming Pullips (spoiler warning) Author: sirithrunLocation: Finland PostPosted: 0
    ----
I usually never get excited for any stock clothes, but damn I want that Dal Steampunk outfit. And I guess I need a Dal too to wear it Laugh What a perfect excuse...

#11: Re: 2009 Doll Show Upcoming Pullips (spoiler warning) Author: Gothic_RedemptionLocation: Wonderland Stage Seventeen: The TARDIS. Followers: 100. PostPosted: 0
    ----
Wait a minute...

Mandy85 wrote:

I see Trap Ciel.

:'D *joy*

#12: Re: 2009 Doll Show Upcoming Pullips (spoiler warning) Author: LoaLocation: New Zealand PostPosted: 0
    ----
Mandy85 wrote:

I'm willing to bet this one is a custom. She's got a price tag. Wink

#13: Re: 2009 Doll Show Upcoming Pullips (spoiler warning) Author: AngelberriesLocation: Herefordshire, UK PostPosted: 0
    ----
Loa wrote:
Mandy85 wrote:

I'm willing to bet this one is a custom. She's got a price tag. Wink

Thats Magical Pink Chan with dots under her eyes...... isn't it? Shes even got the right shoes....

#14: Re: 2009 Doll Show Upcoming Pullips (spoiler warning) Author: ms.unicornLocation: Middleburg Hts, OH PostPosted: 0
    ----
MUST HAVE STEAMPUNK VAMPIRE PULLIPS!!!!

Ok, I'm alright now, sorry about that... Embarassed

#15: Re: 2009 Doll Show Upcoming Pullips (spoiler warning) Author: suppiLocation: Utah! PostPosted: 0
    ----
Gothic_Redemption wrote:
Wait a minute...

Mandy85 wrote:

I see Trap Ciel.

:'D *joy*

Omg you're right! I missed the first one but this one... I... I might have to put money aside for. q_q

-> The Dollhouse