Your assignment: STOMP big signatures!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  :| |:
-> Sigs, Gallery & Site Support

#61: Re: Your assignment: STOMP big signatures! Author: IzumiKageLocation: New Mexico, USA PostPosted: 0
    ----
Ohhh~ I like the transparency though D:
But its cool now. I dont need my name there twice lol X3

#62: Re: Your assignment: STOMP big signatures! Author: BronyBerry0Location: Texas PostPosted: 0
    ----
Is this siggy good? >.<

#63: Re: Your assignment: STOMP big signatures! Author: LavendaLocation: Newcastle, Australia PostPosted: 0
    ----
feel I must appologise for my recently over-sized sig. When I first made it I checked the file size on my computer and it was showing as small enough. I was surprised, but you don't look a gift pony in the mouth. Turns out it wasn't the case though. Sorry.

#64: Re: Your assignment: STOMP big signatures! Author: KiwiLocation: Brantford, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
Remember everyone, if you need help double checking sizes, or getting an image resized, just ask Smile

That's what the Sigs forum is for Wink

#65: Re: Your assignment: STOMP big signatures! Author: ZettaMomoLocation: Michigan PostPosted: 0
    ----
After I changed my siggy with an extra picture today the weight was too much.
I took it out and changed it back to the way it has been since I joined.

I want to make sure that the way it is right now is okay. If not I will change it again. For some reason GoogleChrome is not letting me check the weight.

#66: Re: Your assignment: STOMP big signatures! Author: AlrakLocation: Alicante, Spain PostPosted: 0
    ----
sorry! i did it again! i thought the limit was 3 line of text and its 2 D:
I fixed now^^.

#67: Re: Your assignment: STOMP big signatures! Author: SourdoughStomperLocation: Southern Alberta PostPosted: 0
    ----
ZettaMomo, the image is within the limits. Smile

#68: Re: Your assignment: STOMP big signatures! Author: KiwiLocation: Brantford, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
Alrak - it's not the text, it's the image. Remember the sig limits are a 60 KB weight limit - your image is 97 KB.

#69: Re: Your assignment: STOMP big signatures! Author: AlrakLocation: Alicante, Spain PostPosted: 0
    ----
Oops, sorry, will change asap

#70: Re: Your assignment: STOMP big signatures! Author: NarayaLocation: Mannheim / Germany PostPosted: 0
    ----
I will change mine as soon as possible, I'm sorry! :/

Edit: Is it okay now? Scared

#71: Re: Your assignment: STOMP big signatures! Author: AlrakLocation: Alicante, Spain PostPosted: 0
    ----
I removed the image on the sig, ill resize and add later. I just feel so guilty with the warning sig, lol

#72: Re: Your assignment: STOMP big signatures! Author: KiwiLocation: Brantford, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
Naraya - yup, looks good now.
Alrak - thanks, once you have your new one ready you can take out the banner

-> Sigs, Gallery & Site Support