DeviantArt Accounts, Personas and Oekaki Information Threads
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Pony Art

#1: DeviantArt Accounts, Personas and Oekaki Information Threads Author: DiamondLocation: Lost in the cellar with a good bottle of red and some sharp chedar cheese. PostPosted: 0
    ----
Just a quick note, I have unstickied these three post for now. We have some fun things planned for the Art Forum and just wanted to free up some stickie space so to speak. I have provided links to all three threads and I am sure they shall stay on the first page with no problems but if not you are welcome to bump them if they fall off the page.
Thanks all!

Personas

DeviantArt accounts: Who has them?

Oekaki Information thread

Last edited by Diamond on 0; edited 2 times in total

#2: Re: DeviantArt Accounts & Personas Threads Author: MoonblossomLocation: Snowflake Valley Castle (Ontario, Canada) PostPosted: 0
    ----
ah ok, I was wondering why those were unstickied xD

#3: Re: DeviantArt Accounts & Personas Threads Author: Legacy350Location: 400th floor TriosenTower, Royal Residential area, room 4001 PostPosted: 0
    ----
Ooh…Now I wonder what the “Fun-Things” that you mentioned would be DSS…
Anyways I do understand the necessary so thanks for making the links for it then! Happy

#4: Re: DeviantArt Accounts & Personas Threads Author: Minty_MagicLocation: Disneyland PostPosted: 0
    ----
Fun things!? YAY On Fire

#5: Re: DeviantArt Accounts & Personas Threads Author: YourLittleHermioneLocation: Hogwarts (I will tell ya really where if you ask nicely ;) ) PostPosted: 0
    ----
A lot more organized *nods*

#6: Re: DeviantArt Accounts & Personas Threads Author: WildFlowerLocation: Virginia PostPosted: 0
    ----
Here's my gallery: dqmwartist.deviantart.com/ Hope that works. There isn't much up at this point. I can't figure out how to add to a gallery yet, other than create new ones. :-)

#7: Re: DeviantArt Accounts & Personas Threads Author: KalahariMeerkat PostPosted: 0
    ----
phoenix-kat.deviantart.com/

#8: Re: DeviantArt Accounts & Personas Threads Author: AirokLocation: Santiago, Chile PostPosted: 0
    ----
Yeah have all this in order is important, but, I thought for a moment that I missed the d*** thing! _;

#9: Re: DeviantArt Accounts & Personas Threads Author: Lady_MansonLocation: Lubbock Texas PostPosted: 0
    ----
Here is mine
nightwolf79.deviantart.com/
LM Smile

#10: Re: DeviantArt Accounts, Personas and Oekaki Information Thr Author: Lady_of_the_Dark_AbyssLocation: Charlotte, NC PostPosted: 0
    ----
Aurora-Hellstormm this is my DevianArt not much there mostly free lines I have found and colored Embarassed

#11: Re: DeviantArt Accounts, Personas and Oekaki Information Threads Author: Faerie_DragonLocation: Cloverfield District PostPosted: 0
    ----
Mine is nothing special Embarassed but I'm starting traditional Pony drawings now, here it is: dune-cat.deviantart.com/

#12: Re: DeviantArt Accounts, Personas and Oekaki Information Thr Author: SkogstokaLocation: sweden PostPosted: 0
    ----
I have one to! =)
Im much in to comics and stuff, please pay a visit and leave some coments! ^^

svampkungen.deviantart.com/ banana

#13: Re: DeviantArt Accounts, Personas and Oekaki Information Threads Author: SilentrequiemLocation: Mr. Peanut's monicle ಠ_ృ ,FL PostPosted: 0
    ----
Telling me not to bump old threads, the oekaki thread? When you have a link in a sticky what do you think is going to happen. Jesus. :|

Anyway, here's mine

neonpony.deviantart.com/

Working on learning how to draw and color things in Photoshop before I post anything. Soon. Smile

#14: Re: DeviantArt Accounts, Personas and Oekaki Information Threads Author: NichiTsukinokoLocation: Portland, OR PostPosted: 0
    ----
I'm sailorcancer713.deviantart.com/

I have a few pony drawings up there. not a whole lot, yet though. Hey how do I add my art work to the artwork gallery?

#15: Re: DeviantArt Accounts, Personas and Oekaki Information Threads Author: devonshireRedLocation: Saskatchewan, Canada PostPosted: 0
    ----
devonshire-red.deviantart.com/

-> Pony Art