Members: 0
Visitors: 110
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Wanted! » Wanted: Custom Bait Pony
Wanted: Custom Bait Pony
Looking for that special pony or set completer? Post wish lists here!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Wanted!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chibiskittles
Colombian Baby Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Wanted: Custom Bait Pony

I'd prefer a unicorn or pegasus, and her to be reletivly common. I would like it to have all of its hair (dont mind if it had a mild hair cut), and for the hair to be reletivly silky (dont care about the color, its going to be dyed either black or deeeeeeep blue). I would prefer the color of the pony to be a rather light color (white prefered).

I am going to be making myself a custom Galaxy pony...one i've always dreamed Hasbro would make...but alas they strayed far from the black i am planning...:p

If any one is willing to part with any pony similar to this description...i will pay upwards of $5 for her (plus shipping)...

pamallah
Fancy Pants Baby

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: re

Hi, I have a bait Baby Glory and a bait Magic Message Windy. Baby Glory has all her hair and Windy has a hair trim to her mane and her tail was cut very short. Pics and better descriptions are available at: www.geocities.com/livi...e/mlp.html If interested email me at Pamallah @ hotmail.com
Chibiskittles
Colombian Baby Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

i emailed you ^_^;; sorry i sort of stopped paying attention to this because no one seemed to see it Poke Tounge

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Wanted! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: