Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 58
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Off Topic » should I neg her? :.
should I neg her? :.
Life Outside Ponyland...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TwilightStarshine
Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: should I neg her? :.

Hi,

I'm in need of some advice, because I'm afraid I'll make a hasty decision otherwise. My buyer had to pay within 5 days. My auction clearly stated she had to pay within 5 days, I emailed her to find out how she was going to pay and stated again I needed to receive payment within 5 days after auction ends. I wrote her an email 2 days ago asking why she hadn't send out a payment yet. I also wrote I can understand a delay if she had been experiencing any trouble, but asked her if she could atleast let me know what's going on AND if she really wants to buy my items. I have not heard from her eversince. The payment has been delayed for 4 days now.

I have the feeling she isn't going to pay. I did not type the "pay-me-by-5-days" rule in my auction for nothing. I'm normally not so strict at all, but I was selling my stuff because I am in need of some extra money.

What should I do? Wait for her reaction first or neg her right away?

Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

I would try emailing her one more time and if you still don't receive a response from her, I'd report her to eBay as a NPB. I think that sounds fair. Smile

kimono
Bay Breeze Pony

I say you should tell her the deal's off, and that she's the one who broke it.

If you're indecisive about what feedback to leave her, you don't have to... it's purely optional.

Site Admin/Loa Butt Kicker

Hi there,
That is frustrating! I could understand if the seller was keeping in contact and letting you know what's going on but this is pretty unreasonable.

What I would do, is follow ebay's system. File a NPB report. Then after about 10 days I would email her again, letting her know that I will be leaving neg feedback if you don't hear back in the next couple days. Then if nothing, I would neg her for sure. This way you've given her a couple weeks. If something tragic has happened or comp has died, etc. you've been fair.

Of course, you should do what you feel is right.

Julie Smile

My Collection Album!
:)Thanks Lunacat for the commissioned siggy, SpottedSlug for the squishy Loa siggy
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: