Toggle Content Forums

Toggle Content Navigation

Toggle Content User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Nickname
Password

Membership:
Latest: L1NU5
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 58
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Off Topic » should I neg her? :.
should I neg her? :.
Life Outside Ponyland...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TwilightStarshine
Lil Cupcake Sister Pony


Joined: Oct 09, 2003
Posts: 1020


PostPosted: 0    Post subject: should I neg her? :.

Hi,

I'm in need of some advice, because I'm afraid I'll make a hasty decision otherwise. My buyer had to pay within 5 days. My auction clearly stated she had to pay within 5 days, I emailed her to find out how she was going to pay and stated again I needed to receive payment within 5 days after auction ends. I wrote her an email 2 days ago asking why she hadn't send out a payment yet. I also wrote I can understand a delay if she had been experiencing any trouble, but asked her if she could atleast let me know what's going on AND if she really wants to buy my items. I have not heard from her eversince. The payment has been delayed for 4 days now.

I have the feeling she isn't going to pay. I did not type the "pay-me-by-5-days" rule in my auction for nothing. I'm normally not so strict at all, but I was selling my stuff because I am in need of some extra money.

What should I do? Wait for her reaction first or neg her right away?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send e-mail
Abasca
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: Oct 08, 2003
Posts: 16199
Location: Hawaii, USA

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

I would try emailing her one more time and if you still don't receive a response from her, I'd report her to eBay as a NPB. I think that sounds fair. Smile

_________________
My%20Flickr%20Account-The%20Abasca%20Project
Back to top
View user's profile
kimono
Bay Breeze Pony


Joined: Oct 25, 2003
Posts: 857
Location: City of Angels

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

I say you should tell her the deal's off, and that she's the one who broke it.

If you're indecisive about what feedback to leave her, you don't have to... it's purely optional.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile
BridgetsMum
Site Admin/Loa Butt Kicker


Joined: Sep 24, 2003
Posts: 55088
Location: California

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

Hi there,
That is frustrating! I could understand if the seller was keeping in contact and letting you know what's going on but this is pretty unreasonable.

What I would do, is follow ebay's system. File a NPB report. Then after about 10 days I would email her again, letting her know that I will be leaving neg feedback if you don't hear back in the next couple days. Then if nothing, I would neg her for sure. This way you've given her a couple weeks. If something tragic has happened or comp has died, etc. you've been fair.

Of course, you should do what you feel is right.

Julie Smile

_________________

My Collection Album!
:)Thanks Lunacat for the commissioned siggy, SpottedSlug for the squishy Loa siggy
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest copyright 2002-2011 by Site Owner.
Interactive software released under GNU GPL, Code Credits, Privacy Policy