Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 3
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Off Topic » Where did your pony Persona come from?
Where did your pony Persona come from?
Life Outside Ponyland...
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marquita_Amorosa
Magic Fantasy Hair Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

Mine is a pony designed to represent me, I have drawn her and am currently working on a custom, but don't have all the supplies to finish her. Sad *sigh* Someday. Anyway, she is Posey yellow with long, wavy lavender hair, because those are my two favorite colors, and my favorite color combination.

Her symbol is an outline of the Portland, OR temple where my hubby and I got married, with "R & R" (our first initials) across it, and our kids fingerprints below it. I'm debating on whether or not to put a paw print on her cheek or something, as I am a dog groomer and animal lover. Her name is in Spanish, because I spent 1 1/2 years in Uruguay and learned to speak Spanish there. Marquita Amorosa means Loving Print.
analise
Sweet Kisses Pony

Kiwigirl wrote:
I'd love to have a pony created that works with my name though...and add the fact I'm a Canadian gal Smile But I can't really draw. And I have yet to attempt a custom.

I find it kind of funny that you're "kiwi"girl yet Canadian, since I associate the word kiwi with New Zealanders.

Happy
InsigniaEclipse
G3 Rosey Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Persona

I was given the name Insignia Eclipse from a very dear friend of mine. As far as creating a persona for InsigniaEclipse she's in the works but I'm having some problems with which version I really want her to be i.e. Earthling, Pegusi or Flutter, Unicorn. I HAVE chosen a symbol. It's the eclipse that is in my banner below :-D

For my first attempt, check her out on my Pony page. She's the black one on the left. I'm just so undecided.... Poke Tounge

Looking for variant Windys! Peru, loose Greek, French (Not the French Blue-got her THANKS AGAIN Mel!!), True UK White with BLUE symbol, and Ice Crystal. Please PM me if you have any available! Thanky Happy
Cinnamon
Drink 'n' Wet Pony

Cinnamon was given to me by a friend. My usualy nick in RL is Squeak, and so I thought it would be fun to use something else. Smile My real name is Cindy so thats where the Cinnamon came from. Just one of those spontaneous things. Smile

But my pony pic.. (which isn't in my sig here, but can be viewed in my TP posts) Was made by Cardinal Song and the TP board memebers for me Smile I should figure out how to put her here! Smile

Cinnamon
ParadiseDreams
Brush N Grow Pony

Acutally I am not the happiest with mine. Mine came from my website name, lol. I wanted something more pony like then my other nickname Fable so I just went with Paradise Dreams...

PD

Paradise Dreams
Moonshadow Gates
tikibirds
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: my turn

my name came from my favorite attraction at walt disney world - the enchanted tiki room - birds are the main characters and my co-workers at disney started calling me tikibirds 8O

i dont know what I look like yet but i'm a pegasi. below is a pic that stellaluna made for me. since i didnt know what i looked liked, i let her decide, my symbol in the pic is the fire pokemon bird torchic Smile the pic is too small to actually see it though. i like what she came up with but would rather have moltres (ledgendary bird pokemon of fire) as my symbol.

hello, my name is laura. i'm 24 and am a pokemon and mlp adict

Twinkle Eye Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re:

Ooh silvered! That would be awesome! I'll send you a PM this weekend :-D

Brush N Grow Pony

I've had smarties49 since 1997 as my aol sn. Smarties being the candy I used to eat ALL the time. 49 was my jersey number in ice hockey, my favorite sport. Jen, I believe WingedFantasy, made a custom for me. She was Quackers and still has her hair color. Her body is like a dark plum color. She has a hockey stick shooting a pack of smarties. I think she'd be better as a pegasus though because of the signs in ice rinks "beware of flying pucks". I can't draw to make a sig so I don't have one.
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mulbiles
Dazzle Surprise

My pony persona actually has a small story behind it. When I was young I made a list of all my baby ponies so I could remember there names. Well, years later I came across the sheet again and discovered that I called Baby Dangles, "Mobiles," However, since I was young I didn't know how to spell it because I had written "Mulbiles." Dangles was my favourite pony so I decided to use the name Mulbiles when I first started posting on the My Little Pony Community Board so I wouldn't get confused with anyone named "Baby Dangles". The name just stuck and I have been using it ever since.
BabyStarryNight
Fancy Pants Baby

Well I love art history and my favorite artist is Vincent Van Gogh. My favorite painting by him is Crows Over a Wheatfield...but I could not be Baby Crows Over a Wheatfield so I decided to go with my next favorite painting by him being Starry Night. I added the baby since it sounded cute really and StarryNight on its own sounded strange to me. :-)
Teddy
MLP Tales Goddess

Mine's not so origional...I took the name "Teddy" from my fav MLP Tales character when I first started going online to get info about ponies in the old DV chat. I never expected it to go this far, but the name kinda stuck. Wink
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: