Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 12
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Off Topic » Come and do a survey :)
Come and do a survey :)
Life Outside Ponyland...
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
babyBouncy249
G3 Prototype Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

What is your middle name? Chantal, acctually it's my first name, I USE my middle name Danielle (this is caused and made up by my parents)

2 Do you have any pets? a cool and adorable syrian hamster called Pucca.

3 What do you want to be when you grow up? A camp site owner in France

4 Pepsi or Coke? Coke (with lemon0

5 Favourite flavour of ice cream? chocolate

6 Favourite movie? Save the last Dance, Grease

7 Are you in love (or have you ever been in love)? Yep, I live together with my boyfriend

8 What do you think is the most revolutionary invention in the history of humankind? the book

9 Sean Connery or Pierce Brosnan (as James Bond)? Both

10 If you could purchase any one item in the world, what would it be? money, I really could use some right now

11 Would you marry for love or money ideally? LOVE

12 Who do you THINK will win Survivor? We don't have that show here.

13 If there is such a thing as reincarnation, what would you like to come back as and why? I will come back as another human being, like I always did before.

14 When the weekend comes, do you look forward to seeing everyone, or seeing absolutely no-one? Most of my friends live 1 hour driving from my town. So some weekends I spent with/at my friends.

15 What life change (different kind of work, new place to live, new people) starting collecting MLP a year ago; I met a whole lot of new people :-D

16 How often do you steal? Yearly, monthly, or every damn day. (Cable, music, and computer software all count) I download music once a month

17 Would holding a gun make you feel powerful, or scared? Scared, what must I do with it?

18 Is there anyone in this world whom you actively hate? Not anymore, I moved on with my life!

19 When did you last try something completely and totally new? Last Saterday...I was a radio technic!!

20 What have managed to accomplish today, besides this survey? I did the laundry, I vacuumcleaned the house, checked my email and accidentally found my xmas pressie my boyfriend bought me...

baby Bouncy
ParadiseDreams
Brush N Grow Pony

1. What is your middle name?
Leigh

2. Do you have any pets?
2 Cats (Angel & Reeni) 2 Tree Frogs (Hulk & Thing) 1 Hampster (Oreo)

3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Healthy... I am already grown up, lol

4. Pepsi or Coke?
Coke

5 Favourite flavour of ice cream?
Chocolate

6. Favourite movie?
Lord of The Rings, all so far

7. Are you in love (or have you ever been in love)?
Yup

8. What do you think is the most revolutionary invention in the history of humankind?
Vehicles

9. Sean Connery or Pierce Brosnan (as James Bond)?
Sean Connery, I love his voice

10. If you could purchase any one item in the world, what would it be? Money is no object but it's ONE item.
Mansion in Beverly Hills... I could sell it and get many ponies in return :wink:

11. Would you marry for love or money ideally?
Love... though my mother really tried to push me in the other direction

12. Who do you THINK will win Survivor?Not who you necessarily WANT to win. (if you don't watch the show tell us one of your favourite shows)
Not a fan of the "reality" based shows. I love SmallVille though.

13. If there is such a thing as reincarnation, what would you like to come back as and why?
Human.. born into wealth this time for obvious reasons Smile

14. When the weekend comes, do you look forward to seeing everyone, or seeing absolutely no-one?
I look forward to seeing everyone because I don't see many friends during the week.

15. What life change (different kind of work, new place to live, new people) would you most like to make if you weren't absolutely terrified of doing it?
I would love to move to San Diego and work at the zoo there

16 How often do you steal? Yearly, monthly, or every damn day.
I don't steal actually, until now I thought I was the majority of people but now seeing this question here does this mean I am not normal for not being a thief? LOL

17. Would holding a gun make you feel powerful, or scared?
Powerful, sorry just being honest. Doesn't mean you are going to find my up on the Empior State Building one day. I have been around guns all my life so I don't have fear of them.

18. Is there anyone in this world whom you actively hate?
Not like some would hate, it's not a strong hate and it's only a couple people in this entire world.

19. When did you last try something completely and totally new?
So long ago I can't remember, lol

20. What have you managed to accomplish today, besides this survey ?
I straightened the house up, made some Ice Tea, did the dishes, ate, drank... that's about it, still have much to do today.

That's me! Hope you enjoyed,
PD

Paradise Dreams
Moonshadow Gates
poniesforever2003
Captain Jack Pony

1 What is your middle name? Rae

2 Do you have any pets? Two pretty boy kitties; Mr. Fuzzy, a long-hair (he's our cow-kitty, 'cause he's black and white splotched); and Jinx, a short-hair (he's black and grey/brown tiger striped)

3 What do you want to be when you grow up? Rich. . . ((sad but true -- chuckles)) Honestly, I dunno. I'm a Mom, which is what I've always wanted, but being an author would be fun. Or, hmmm. . .I want Dr. Phil's job! (snickers) I'd be good at that.

4 Pepsi or Coke? Pepsi, no contest. (But it must be diet caffeine free Pepsi)

5 Favourite flavour of ice cream? It depends. I love mint chocolate chip, and I also really like B&J's Cherry Garcia

6 Favourite movie? Remains of the Day

7 Are you in love (or have you ever been in love)? I've been in love, for real, twice -- I'm married to my eternal love.

8 What do you think is the most revolutionary invention in the history of humankind? Either the printing press or indoor plumbing (Yay toilets!!)

9 Sean Connery or Pierce Brosnan (as James Bond)? Neither -- I don't at all like Bond or his dumb movies. . .

10 If you could purchase any one item in the world, what would it be? A HUGE estate, somewhere near the north-eastern US coast, with enough room for my entire family to live if they ever find themselves with nowhere to go. It would have extensive grounds, with room enough for gardens, and trees, and a gentle hill or two, and a gazebo.

11 Would you marry for love or money ideally? Love, of course (but money, in addition to love, would be awfully helpful. **winks** I mean, how else is a girl gonna be able to afford such a large manor, big enough to fit her parents, in-laws, several siblings, as well as their collective families, in case of an emergency? **snickers**)

12 Who do you THINK will win Survivor? I honestly don't know (I'd love Rupert to win, but I'm sure that the others will vote him out before the end, 'cause he'd be sure to win, otherwise.)

13 If there is such a thing as reincarnation, what would you like to come back as and why? A human girl. . .

14 When the weekend comes, do you look forward to seeing everyone, or seeing absolutely no-one? A bit of both; I like to go out and do stuff on Saturdays, and I'm a complete homebody on Sundays (except for church, of course)

15 What life change (different kind of work, new place to live, new people) Ummm. . .moving to a new place would be really hard for me (I've lived in this area for the past twenty years); I'd like to go back to college, but I'm really apprehensive; I've been a stay-at-home Mom for the past five years, so I feel a wee bit out of place now.

16 How often do you steal? Yearly, monthly, or every damn day. (Cable, music, and computer software all count) Well, I must admit that I've downloaded more than my fair share of MP3s. Other than that, I don't steal anything -- I pay for my cable and other stuff; if I'm ever undercharged at a restuarant, I let the server know; If I receive extra change at the supermarket, I return it ot the cashier; I never swap price tags. . .I'm big into honesty and personal integrity.

17 Would holding a gun make you feel powerful, or scared? Yikes! No guns for me (I'd throw the bullets away.)

18 Is there anyone in this world whom you actively hate? Nope.

19 When did you last try something completely and totally new? Ummmm, I dunno; I'm a routine oriented kind of gal. My husband convinced me to try sushi just recently; it was horribly disgusting! I gagged on it. (I'm not *at all* adventurous with my food.)

20 What have managed to accomplish today, besides this survey? I got my kids off to school safely and on time; I finished a mound of laundry, paid some bills, made dinner, and did some general housecleaning -- all while sick. Wink

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: