Visitors: 38
Bots: 0
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Off Topic » Help me be clever =D
Help me be clever =D
Life Outside Ponyland...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Lyrics, or CD title?
Do lyrics!
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
A mark, a mission, a brand, a scar!
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

AutumnBerry
Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Help me be clever =D

My upcoming assignment in my photography class is "still life." We have to set up at least four different still lifes (still lives..?) and take some photos.
Right now, I've done three and developed the film. The first is an arrangment of my many many raver bracelets. The second is all my Hamtaro figures.
For the third, I lugged our old ghetto record player outside, put it down on the cement, placed my Dashboard Confessional picture record on the player, and arranged all my Dashboard CDs around it.

When I developed my film, I started thinking about my fourth one. I was turning over the idea of taking a photo of all of my shoes (and I do have a lot...) and listening to one of my Dashboard CDs (oh, by the way. I'm a DC fan girl. SQUEE.) when a lyric came through my headphones...
"So sneakers or flip flops?"

Suddenly, it hit me. I could do still lifes (lives, whatever...) of Dashboard song lyrics.
OR... I could try and come up with four... a mark, a mission, a brand, a scar.

So my question to you guys is this. Go for the lyrics, which might be more obscure... or go for a mark, a mission, a brand, a scar, which might be harder to set up/convey?

And if you vote option two, got any ideas? =D *wiggles*

-ab, who wants to have Chris Carrabba's babies. Or just lick his tattoos. Whichever comes first.

beanie.deviantart.com
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: