Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 57
Bots: 0
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Pony Corral » Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced!
Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced!
General MLP info, Q&A
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Corral
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elfpony
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced!

*staring at picture of pool with palm trees* Oh man, I want to be beside that pool right now instead of freezing!

Elf

Ivy
G3 Prototype Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Dates and Location for 2012 MLP Fair Announced!

I will not be staying at the host hotel this year. It's just out of my price range but with respect for the Fair, I will not be arranging a separate group rate either. I will be looking for roomies to stay with me so stay tuned for that request and if you are looking to visit the parks I will be staying an extra week after the fair to go so if you are looking for extended roommates to bring down the cost of Disney shoot me a PM - Plus visiting the parks with an ex-Disney employee (which I am) has it's perks!
catra
Bay Breeze Pony

i so wish i could go and meet you all again. but travelling alone to orlando and being 14 hours on a plane... ugh. i will be there again when the fair takes place in a city or region that interests me more for another big holiday.

Majesty
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm

Do you think it would be possible this time to reveal the fair pony this year? The reason why I am asking is my friend will probably go to the fair in Florida this year and she offered to get me a fair pony but I would like to know what it looks like before I say yes. But, if the fair pony isn't revealed I will have to decide yes or no without knowing what it looks like. I know I got one last year in Rhode Island but it didn't matter to me, it was a souvenir as far as I was concerned.

Please consider this. Happy Pony

Signature By: SoundTune
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Corral All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: