Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 17
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Special Interest Groups » The Dollhouse » Want to by my first 'nice' doll Need Help Pls!
Want to by my first 'nice' doll Need Help Pls!
Where we discuss all Doll wants & needs!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » The Dollhouse
View previous topic :: View next topic  
miss
Sweet Kisses Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Want to by my first 'nice' doll Need Help Pls!

Ok, yes, ive been looking at diffrent dolls, and Im currently collect MH, But i want to buy something special.... I just dont know who/what!

Im looking about the $150 - $200 mark.... and i want something, but i dont know what!

Please can you help me!

Just advice, links, photos of your own dolls.... and a little advice on if there custom, or new wigs or that sort of thing I only know a little of what i have read over the years.

Also animal dolls, ive seen a few (they were above my price range for the moment, and didnt have the ones id really like in stock) so if anyone can share some knowledge that would be fab Happy

Something gothic and pretty... i dont know if id like a boy or girl doll either..... Help Me Please!

MOC Mimic

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Want to by my first 'nice' doll Need Help Pls!

the perfect place for you is going to be the doll factory Smile

tons of cute little animals right smack dab in your price range Happy

edollfactory.com/shop/...1219103417

deviantArt Flickr
Jevsy
Brush N Grow Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Want to by my first 'nice' doll Need Help Pls!

I for one am in LOVE with my Taeyang. And Pullip dolls are very popular to collect as far as dolls goes.

Charles loves ponies <3 <3

Please forgive my ugly wall, I haven't had the money to repaint it yet...xD;;

I got him here:
pullipstyle.com/pullip.../index.php

→ havefunonlyfun.tumblr.com | thank you VanillaVirus |
Cartagia
Beddy Bye Eye Pony

I second Pullips. :3 They're right in your range (many cheaper), highly customisable and pretty! Or if you don't like the big heads then J-dolls are made by the same people and are just as pretty but are more proportianed and still have the jointed limbs. ^^
miss
Sweet Kisses Pony

thanks for the suggestions! ive been having a good look around, falled hard for some of the bigger more expencive dolls, there about $500 starting... im thinking if maybe id rather just go for one really nice one....

does anyone else have a larger BJD? im assuming they come with no clothes and hair? is that right?

G3 Prototype Pony

That really depends on the company. Volks' bigger dolls (SD and SD13) come with a basic outfit, eyes, wig and face-up. Though other, just as good, companies only come with a pair of eyes.

If you're really thinking of going for a more expensive BJD I say look closely and carefully. There are so many out there who are stunning and it does take awhile to find that one.

I used to buy and sell dolls all the time but I've finally slowed it and am managing to buy a few that I actually hang onto. ^^'

My dA :3 Thanks YLH for my Avvie and Sugarcup for my siggy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> The Dollhouse All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: