Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 61
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Pony Corral » Am I a sap?
Am I a sap?
General MLP info, Q&A
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Corral
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EmberBright
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Am I a sap?

I cry at that stuff, some days more than others. CAN'T get through the end of Tangled (with the parents) without crying, and then my kids give me weird looks. And yes, the lanterns. Tearing up a little now...

And it's weird, but I can't hear the original MLP show theme music without tearing up. Even the tiny bit at the beginning of the FiM song gets me all choked up. Glad I'm not the only one. Smile

Formerly known as MrsEmbers!

Etsy: www.etsy.com/shop/Embe...ghtCustoms

My deviantART page: mrsembers.deviantart.com/

Commissions open
michelle53
Dazzle Surprise

I'm tearing up while reading this thread!! Seriously, ALL kids movies make me cry (what's up with that???). I guess I'm an emotional person!

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!!

Wanted: ARGIE Wingers, especially SUNGLIDER. Any baity wingers...no wings, grimy, bad haircut?? I WANT THEM!!
ponybabe
Twinkle Eye Pony

I also get teary eyed with certain cartoon scenes Sad Pony

The most recent was "Disney's The Princess and the Frog" when Ray the firefly dies and that whole funeral scene and the stars thing before the wedding in the bayou Sad Pony I got really teary eyed and my husband thought it was a bit funny that it made me cry being it's a cartoon Drunk

Hmmm... that scene in "Up" when they show Mr. Fredericksen's life with his wife and her death made me pretty sappy too. Then there's "Disney's Brother Bear" in the end when Kenai choses to stay with Koda and remain a bear and seeing Koda say goodbye to the spirit of his mother. There's also "Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron" where he stays with but gets seperated from an injured Rain and the whole goodbye scene with Little Creek in the end. Then there's that scene in "Wall-E" when he's crushed and the whole ending scene with him and Eva can also get me a little teary eyed.

Hope I haven't spoiled any of these movies for people who haven't seen them yet Whoa But yeah, you're not the only one to get teary eyed with certain cartoon scenes Silly

Thanks to sirithfin for my sig and RobinHoodFan for my avatar!
VanillaBean
Dazzle Surprise

I never usually cry at anything fictional, but the 80s remake of The Fly completely tears me up at the end. Sad Pony Every gosh darn time.
& yuss, I agree that the Midnight Castle ending theme sounds pretty sad Sad I never really noticed it before.
MintySocks
Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

miss_tuneful wrote:
Fizzy_Surprise wrote:
I sob like a baby during "That's what I love about Christmas" from A Very Minty Christmas, I have no idea why I dont even like Christmas that much but i get so emotional lol. So no its normal Smile

ME TOO! At least when Minty is singing it.

OH MY GOSH!!! Me too, I totally forgot about that one! Yeah I watched that with my kids and I left the room to blow my nose and pull it together because I felt so silly for getting all teary when there wasn't even anything sad going on! It's just such a good song.

And I got teary when Minty and Pinkie Pie were talking:

Minty: Pinkie, you're right. I can't be Santa. Only Santa can be Santa... and they're just dumb old socks!
PP: You're giving away your socks?!? Oh Minty, please don't cry!

CHECK OUT MY SALES!

kellyponyfeathers
Rainbow Curl Pony

VanillaBean wrote:
I never usually cry at anything fictional, but the 80s remake of The Fly completely tears me up at the end. Sad Pony Every gosh darn time.
& yuss, I agree that the Midnight Castle ending theme sounds pretty sad Sad I never really noticed it before.

I don't quite think it's SAD, per se. I dunno, I guess it just makes me long for my childhood.
michelle53
Dazzle Surprise

I thought of you guys today. My kids wanted me to read that "I Love You Forever" book to them last night, you know the one where the mom rocks the kid and says the poem about him always being her baby. Finally at the end, the mom is too old and sick so the son comes and holds her. Ugh, tearing up just thinking about this darn book. I think I am a serious contender for "Sap of the Year". Oh yeah, and ANY holiday commercial that has people serving in the military (like the Hallmark one where the dad gets to hear his son's voice reading a book). Ok, I have to stop thinking about sad stuff!!

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!!

Wanted: ARGIE Wingers, especially SUNGLIDER. Any baity wingers...no wings, grimy, bad haircut?? I WANT THEM!!
Bunny-san
G3 Prototype Pony

Nope. Means you have a heart. I myself am a crier. Sisterhooves Social makes me cry like a squishy baby too. XD

Thank you artists for my siggys!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Corral All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: