Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 56
Bots: 0
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » [ebay] user deepnightgrave - doesn't pay + leaves neg. feedb
[ebay] user deepnightgrave - doesn't pay + leaves neg. feedb
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mandy85
MIB Rapunzel Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: [ebay] user deepnightgrave - doesn't pay + leaves neg. feedb

zora wrote:
her newest childish message:

"you are very sick. get well soon :)"

i will not reply anymore to her messages. can you block somebody of messaging you on ebay?

Wow, if anyone is sick, it's her. What a psycho....There also hasn't been any "slander." The word she would be looking for is "libel", which would basically be what she left you in her feedback when calling you a shill bidder.

I'm sorry that you've had to deal with this zora, but thank you for bringing her behavior to light. Nobody deserves this kind of nonsense when trying to sell on ebay. I hope that you can get her comments removed and I would definitely report her for harassment.

Trader Support Mod

Location: Silverbells Manor UK...there's always room for more ponies!!

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: [ebay] user deepnightgrave - doesn't pay + leaves neg. feedb

Oh my goodness Zora! I'm so sorry to hear she still hasnt let this drop Sad Please dont reply to any more of her messages. I wouldnt even read them anymore TBH Scared and its best to block both of her accounts - especially as she is harassing you.

ClosetAvalanche wrote:
Report her to ebay for harassment and for auction interference. It's against Ebay to contact bidder warning them from sellers. Her claim of layers and slander is bs.

This ^^ - report her to ebay for the false positive, the harassment, and the auction interference.
here is some info I copied from ebay about their polices:

Transaction Interference
Members are not allowed to interfere with another member's transaction

Members may not contact a seller and offer to buy a listed item outside the eBay online marketplace

Members are not permitted to email buyers in an open or completed transaction to warn them away from a seller or item. If you have a problem with a transaction, please use the Feedback forum or open a case in the Resolution Centre if you did not receive the item or it's not as described.

Breaches of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:

Listing cancellation

Limits on account privileges

Account suspension

Forfeit of eBay fees on cancelled listings

Loss of PowerSeller status

and feedback abuse

We don't allow Feedback comments that contain:

Links or scripts

References to eBay or PayPal investigations

Negative statements left for a buyer that conflict with the positive rating

Personally identifying information about another member, including real name, address, phone number or email address

Political, religious or social commentary rather than a genuine comment about the transaction

Comments, replies or follow-ups that reference a separate transaction

Profane, vulgar, obscene or racist language, or adult material

If a member includes any information that isn't allowed, eBay will remove the Feedback if it is reported to us, and may take further actions such as those listed above.

Member to Member contact policy

Policy overview
Members can send messages to each other through eBay. We encourage open communication between our members but we don't allow our members to use these options to send spam, threats, profanity, or hate speech.

Make sure you follow these guidelines. If you don't, you may be subject to a range of actions, including limits of your buying and selling privileges and suspension of your account

If this person isnt a nutter (meaning crazy), then why is she behaving this way? surely she would just let it drop and leave you alone. The kind of behaviour she has shown throughout these dealings is the reason why people think she is acting crazy. Please dont listen to her anymore. If she wants people to think better of her then I really hope that she learns from all of this.

heart Wanted* ILuvTheArenaBrag3*Brag/picfic4 Yay!Brag/picfic5 For sale heart
glittery heart Smile I'm Ringlets, Trader Support Moderator Smile heart glittery
zora
Dazzle Surprise

ebay still tells me i should try to figure it out with the person herself.

great help.

cobalte
Rainbow Curl Pony

How have you been contacting them? Phone? eBay Live Help or sth?

Trader Support Mod

very odd! Huh normally they will do something right away when someone goes against their policies - which this person clearly does!
Try phoning them if you get no better response from reporting her online

glittery heart Smile I'm Ringlets, Trader Support Moderator Smile heart glittery
Sea_Breeze
G3 Prototype Pony

Oh my goodness SO sorry your going through this with her. I hope I never have to deal with eBay directly they sound like morons alright

I had one of her nicknames email me about G4s a while ago, I never heard back from her... Thank goodness for that!!

Dazzle Surprise

i contacted them through a support form at the help page. maybe i should phone them.

[EDIT] - ebay finally answered me personal! a support guy told me he looked through the case and came to the conclusio that the feedback she gave me is not justified and THEY REMOVED IT Happy

PLUS they left the feedback positive point +1 on my profile! Energetic

finally justice! Happy

Novavelle
Hot Rod Pony

in the future, try phoning ebay, do everything you can till you can find the phone number because for some reason they're pretty much useless otherwise.

G3 Prototype Pony

YAY! YAY! I'm so glad it finally worked out for you!! YAY! YAY!

NoDivision
I am vengeance, I am the night

Yay! Glad they fixed it for you Smile

Want List! - Customs for sale! - Do I owe you feedback? PM me!
Ringlets
Trader Support Mod

YAY! thats great news! Happy Pony I'm so happy that they finally did something! YAY!

Lady.Arachnia
Rainbow Curl Pony

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLTZctTG6cE

zora
Dazzle Surprise

@lady.arachnia - LOL Happy

thanks @ all for your support! that made it much easier for me to deal with it! the arena is such a great community, gotta love it! <3

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: