Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » Bad Bidder aurora6511
Bad Bidder aurora6511
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
angelponies
Mommy & Baby Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Bad Bidder aurora6511

Yep the sick card! I messaged all the Sellers I could find that I saw her bids on. She is going for the high dollar ponies and shows up as r***6 (13) since buyers id's are protected.

I went ahead and sent her cancelation requests instead of NPB as I don't want her to buy something then say she didn't get it,I told her if she sent money, I would send it back, so to accept the cancelation. I doubt she would pay anyways, as she still hasn't paid for Gusty she won on the 6th Dec but better safe than trying to fight a Non receipt claim Throws Fakie

Here is a screenie of my auction, and then one with her id hidden, so you can see what it looks like incase I missed a seller.

Last edited by angelponies on 0; edited 3 times in total
Novavelle
Hot Rod Pony

thanks angelponies!

now I just need to remember how to block a buyer lol.

Mommy & Baby Pony

Hehe, I always go to Help in ebay to find it

this link should work if you are signed in Smile

ocs.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...merSupport

then type in block bidder and they will pop up a link for you below in blue to click on to block buyers.
Novavelle
Hot Rod Pony

got it! I have quite a few people on that list lol, thanks!

Mommy & Baby Pony

Me too! It is growing rather large ugh Throws Fakie your welcome hon np Hug
Glacia471
G3 Prototype Pony

I found a seller who she won an expensive Greek from and contacted them about her. It's rather frustrating since I was one of the runner-ups and could have paid right away Throws Fakie The 2nd place bidder probably could have too for all I know, their feedback was pretty high. If I see her bidding on anything pricy again you can bet I'll be contacting the seller and linking them to this thread.

ponylady
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

I am sorry to all involved with her shenanigans. The whole thing is just bogus for both parties. The seller, who not only has to wait at a minimum 14 days to relist the item or offer a second chance to the next highest bidder. And to the good buyers out there who would've already paid for the auction and been on their merry way.

My question though is, what the heck is ebay doing? I thought there was a three strike you're out rule? Seems to me that she's well past that.
medleysong
G3 Prototype Pony

ponylady wrote:
I am sorry to all involved with her shenanigans. The whole thing is just bogus for both parties. The seller, who not only has to wait at a minimum 14 days to relist the item or offer a second chance to the next highest bidder. And to the good buyers out there who would've already paid for the auction and been on their merry way.

My question though is, what the heck is ebay doing? I thought there was a three strike you're out rule? Seems to me that she's well past that.
I have wondered about this as well. I gave her to NPB and closed them to get my fees back. Yet, a whole day after I did this, ebay let her pay for the auctions :/ I am so annoyed by this!

I think that ebay should be able to track how many times a buyer is listed to people's blocked bidder list and then ban them if they reach a certain number. I mean, if someone is on 10-15 peoples block list it must be for a reason right? Why not ban those people from bidding altogether. Ebay just doesn't seem to care about the sellers anymore even though they are what keeps them paid. It is beyone infuriating!

Anway...she contacted me and is upset I posted here so she has obviously read the thread. I am not sure if she is a member or not but I have encouraged her to come post and explain herself. I believe she is upset with me because she has paid for all of the auctions she has won from me. However, I had to open multiple NPBs for this to happen. Depressed

My future pony collector Phoenix Anneliese Smile
emery
Dr. Quinn, Medicine Pony
Dr. Quinn, Medicine Pony

On eBay you can select to block bids from buyers with up to 5 NPB within 12 months so it looks like it's not just 3 strikes.

MLP & 80's toys for sale or trade
my wantlist

"Like" my store on Facebook to see when new items are added!
ponylady
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

emery wrote:
On eBay you can select to block bids from buyers with up to 5 NPB within 12 months so it looks like it's not just 3 strikes.
Well, right you are Em. What a joke! It's been so long since I did my buyer requirements that I didn't even realize that.

@medley I can't believe eBay still let her pay for the auctions after the fact that the non-paying bidder case was closed in your favor. I think all they care about is getting their final value fees at whatever cost.

And I can understand that she is upset about her name being posted in this thread. But usually people's user ID's are posted here for good reason. And bidding on a bunch of items and not paying for them is a good enough reason. I am not sure if she realizes that it does take time and money to list items. So maybe she can learn from this thread for her future dealings, instead of being upset.
lunar_scythe
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

In the last 30 days, she's won over $1,000.00 worth of ponies...and in the last 4 months, almost $2,000.00

there is NO WAY you bid on *that* much by mistake!

Last edited by lunar_scythe on 0; edited 1 time in total
Varkolak
Rainbow Curl Pony

lunar_scythe wrote:
In the last 30 days, she's won over $1,000.00 worth of ponies...there is NO WAY you bid on *that* much by mistake!

to me it almost sounds like she's trying to start a scam, to see if people will ship before she pays. and if they don't ship then she tries to get out of paying.
or its some kid.

ClosetAvalanche
Sweet Kisses Pony

I'm betting that it's an "eyes bigger than stomach" sort of thing. Which I can understand, however that is still no excuse.
banditpony
Scribbles Pony

Think about what she's "won" for the last 60 days... since she originally won my items early November.

I'm not sure why ebay is allowing this...

Heck. These are the times I really wish ebay would let sellers leave feedback, or negs, or something.

:: my etsy :: my want list ::
Ringlets
Trader Support Mod

Location: Silverbells Manor UK...there's always room for more ponies!!

I've added her to my blocked list too. What she is doing isnt right, so how can she be mad at you for posting her ID here? Sad
*sigh*This would have been allowed on ebay a few years back - I sooo wish ebay was still tough on dodgy buyers ! its waaay too easy for them these days Scared

heart Wanted* ILuvTheArenaBrag3*Brag/picfic4 Yay!Brag/picfic5 For sale heart
glittery heart Smile I'm Ringlets, Trader Support Moderator Smile heart glittery
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: