Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 31
Bots: 0
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » [ebay] user deepnightgrave - doesn't pay + leaves neg. feedb
[ebay] user deepnightgrave - doesn't pay + leaves neg. feedb
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zora
Dazzle Surprise

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: [ebay] user deepnightgrave - doesn't pay + leaves neg. feedb

[edit] person with 2 ebay accounts - bids twice and takes back highest offer to not be outbid:

666thehappykrew666
deepnightgrave

x-posted from the corral with ebay user data:

so a pony i listed on ebay ended at a high price i haven't expected. and now the buyer told me that she actually has no money to pay!

so why did she bid on it?? i hate those buyers! if i offer the pony to the 2nd highest bidder i am sure she\he will think that i had a deal with the other bidder to push the price! :[

username: deepnightgrave (formerly pinkcandysparkles)

her shipping address name which she has on ebay is a little weird too:

its: "candy pink"

i dont think that this is her real name...!

Last edited by zora on 0; edited 2 times in total
zora
Dazzle Surprise

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: [ebay] user deepnightgrave - doesn't pay

update: got a NEGATIVE feedback from her because i told the 2nd highest bidder that the highest bidder (deepnightgrave) does not pay.

i dont know how but she got this message. maybe she has more than 1 account on ebay. 2nd highest bidder was 666the happycrew666.

ponylady
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: [ebay] user deepnightgrave - doesn't pay + leaves neg. f

I would contact ebay ASAP. They are not supposed to be allowed to leave a negative if they do not pay.

Just call them and explain the situation and that you did receive an email from the buyer that stated they had no intention of paying for the item.

It seems to me by her feedback that she knew who the second highest bidder was? Confused

Dazzle Surprise

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: [ebay] user deepnightgrave - doesn't pay + leaves neg. feedb

i think she has multiple accounts !?

kittybethy
Pony Corral Mod
Pony Corral Mod

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: [ebay] user deepnightgrave - doesn't pay + leaves neg. feedb

Wow! I'm sorry you got bad feedback!

I hope she gets reported!

I AM THE TABLE

Location: hiding behind the display cases to the right!! (lol MW3 refrence) NB, Long Island

That sucks Sad
I would go with ponylady here, contact ebay!

zora
Dazzle Surprise

i contacted deepnightgrave and she changed the feedback to "transaction finished" POSITIVE!

i am sooo happy that we could work that out! Happy

i honestly didn't mean it personal when i told the 2nd highest bidder she didn't pay.

Behemoth
I AM THE TABLE

Location: hiding behind the display cases to the right!! (lol MW3 refrence) NB, Long Island

Glad this got solved! Smile

ponylady
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: [ebay] user deepnightgrave - doesn't pay + leaves neg. f

YAY!
That is great to hear!

Scribbles Pony

There's nothing personal at all about telling the second highest bidder that the first highest bidder didn't pay. I like to know why I'm being offered a second chance, especially if it's on something their isn't likely two of.

I'm glad you got everything settled though. What a crazy situation!

Big thanks to Syrcaid and Mohawk for my signature and Amenoo for my avatar!
Sebby6
Maid of Metal

I think I know why she might not have had the cash after all... I just bought an item from her (semi high-end) and turns out Paypal is doing the holding the funds thing.
She probably expected to pay you with the money she just got.
Doesn't explain the other bit, but at least she's changed the feedback.

Check out my sales! Ponies and Merch - All Gens
Ringlets
Trader Support Mod

Location: Silverbells Manor UK...there's always room for more ponies!!

I'm 99.9 % positive that this seller is a previously banned member from here, and she went NARU on ebay under a previous ID last year awake Knowing some of the history of her explains why she behaved this way. The ID/name of the second highest bidder on your auction , and the fact that she knew what you had said to them, sounds like it is also her, or her BF Wink
I'm glad things have worked out ok for you in the end though Hug

heart Wanted* ILuvTheArenaBrag3*Brag/picfic4 Yay!Brag/picfic5 For sale heart
glittery heart Smile I'm Ringlets, Trader Support Moderator Smile heart glittery
lovesbabysquirmy
Captain Jack Pony

Good grief! I am sorry to hear that you are going through all this. Sad There is NO need for your "buyer" to get upset and leave you feedback like that- if she can't meet your payment deadline, she can't. It's not like anyone can magically make the money appear in her account to pay you.

And that is WHY second chance offers exist. Smile One day maybe she will get an email from a seller and be offered the Second Chance on an item. That's how the system works...

Wantlist & Trades

Avatar by Vanilla Virus - thank you!
zora
Dazzle Surprise

she changed her feedback on ebay again:

**NEGATIVE.** SHILL BIDDER SELLER PUSHES UP PRICE WITH OTHER ACCOUNTS**

absolute nonsense! she bid with 2 accounts and took back her highest offer to get a cheaper price + will not be outbid.

NoDivision
I am vengeance, I am the night

Oh my gosh, can she even do that?? How many times can you change feedback? Contact ebay, ASAP.

Want List! - Customs for sale! - Do I owe you feedback? PM me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: