Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 14
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » Pony Corral » ABC's toy drive raffle - NUMBERS DRAWN!!!!!
ABC's toy drive raffle - NUMBERS DRAWN!!!!!
General MLP info, Q&A
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Corral
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ABrownCrayon
Dazzle Surprise

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: ABC's toy drive raffle - NUMBERS DRAWN!!!!!

here are the numbers in the order they were drawn (remember each person can only get a prize once, so once your first number is drawn the rest are void)

(77)
(70)
(27)
(105)
(73)
(95)
(100)
(57)
(76)
(122)
(2)
(65)
(62)
(90)
(93)
(16)
(102)
(102)
(50)
(41)
(92)
(78)
(110)
(24)
(115)
(88)

Everyone wins! Here is the prize order:

1. xkelpiex (77)
2. ButtercreamDream (70)
3. cookhuman (27)
4. Novavelle (105)
5. Avaind (95)
6. bluerose9978 (100)
7. Storydreamer (122)
8. lemontwist (90)
9. ladybrooklyn (50)
10. DevlishSmooch (115)
11. SwiftheartBabbit (88)
12. MyHatBarks (only one left.. I'm not going to keep running numbers until hers comes up, lol. sorry)

number one gets first pick, number two second, number three third, etc.

so congratulations kelpie, you're going to get first choice!!

I'd like to give a HUGE thank you to everyone that donated prizes. I appreciate your time and effort, I really do!

And to all you "contestants," thank you for doing what you could to make someone's Christmas special! Smile Together we raised more than $600 worth of toys, and that is pretty amazing. I hope everyone finds a prize they like!

I'm going to go PM you all so you can choose your prizes. Please post your choice at the end of this thread so everyone else can see, and I will update as we go along Smile Thanks again for your participation, and happy new year!

Oh, I would also like to mention.. if anyone would like to contribute to the shipping costs for your prizes, feel free to PM me for my paypal address. I don't expect this from anybody, and I certainly will not hold it against ANYONE for not being able to, but I would definitely appreciate it loads Smile

ZE TICKETS:

cookhuman 1-40 !!!
ladybrooklyn 41-50 (will have more coming)
myhatbarks 51
ButtercreamDream 52-75
xkelpiex 76-79
ladybrooklyn 80-84 (to make up for the GI Joes not previously counted)
SwiftheartBabbit 85-88
lemontwist 89-92
Avaind (TP) 93-97
bluerose9978 (TP) 98-102

WE HAVE REACHED 100!! With one raffle ticket being $5, that means we've gotten more than $500 donated so far!

Novavelle 103-112
DevlishSmooch 113-117
StoryDreamer 118-122.

Need some ponies? Click to see my FOR SALE page!

Last edited by ABrownCrayon on 0; edited 7 times in total
cobalte
Rainbow Curl Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Tis the season - ABC's first annual Holiday Toy Drive RAFFLE

What a fantastic idea! Hoping this becomes a great success for you and disadvantaged kids.

Dazzle Surprise

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Tis the season - ABC's first annual Holiday Toy Drive RAFFLE

ZE PRIZES!!

(the more entries, the more prizes!!)

Prizes will be issued in a first come, first serve basis. Winner 1 has first pick, winner 2 second, etc.

The number of winners will be determined at a later date. Right now I will go with at least 5 winners. More may be added after we see how many people participate!!

NEW PRIZES ADDED!:

- a basic non sculpted baby custom by lucky4leafclover

- a basic non sculpted blind bag custom by lucky4leafclover. (examples of work: luckylittleclover.deviantart.com/ )

- a basic, non-sculpted custom by the lovely Kalavista: kalavista.deviantart.com/

A BASIC custom of any generation by DevlishSmooch! No sculpting or styling size, but she says she can add angelina film wings if requested Smile Here are some examples of her beautiful work: s81.photobucket.com/al...20Customs/

thank%20you%20cookhuman%20for%20the%20donation!%20 these%20four%20kindly%20donated%20by%20TE_Starflower:%20 (your%20choice%20of%20one%20-%20may%20be%20short%20delay%20in%20shipping,%20as%20they're%20in%20storage%20currently) (I%20have%20this%20on%20hand,%20I%20promise%20-%20just%20an%20older%20pic) and.. .. ... **please%20note%20this%20poster%20is%20currently%20in%20storage%20and%20there%20may%20be%20a%20short%20delay%20in%20shipping%20if%20this%20is%20chosen,%20as%20I%20have%20to%20find%20it%20first%20:P%20 in%20addition,%20just%20to%20make%20sure%20that%20every%20participant%20gets%20something%20they're%20interested%20in,%20I'm%20also%20offering%20the%20following:%20 G1%20Hasbro%20Softie%20Blossom:%20hair%20is%20great,%20minor%20eye%20scratches%20on%20DS%20and%20slightly%20worse%20on%20NDS.%20 G1%20pony%20friend%20Creamsicle G1%20SS%20Shady G1%20SS%20Best%20Wishes%20(some%20flocking%20rubs%20on%20wings) G1%20flutter%20Forget-Me-Not G1%20newborn%20Yo-Yo G1%20TE%20Galaxy%20(small%20purple%20ink%20marks%20on%20horn) G3%20MIP%20MO%20Sunshimmer%20(bag%20slightly%20torn%20on%20seam,%201/3%20of%20the%20way%20open) G3%20Winter%20Series%20I%20Target%20Exclusive%20Snowflake G3%20Daffidazey%20(hair%20slightly%20frizzy%20on%20ends) plus%20a%20yellow%20fairy%20tail%20bird%20with%20rainbow%20hair.%20Tail%20is%20slightly%20frizzy%20because%20it%20was%20braided,%20just%20needs%20to%20be%20washed.%20Comes%20with%20what%20I%20believe%20is%20an%20original%20heart%20barrette.%20 MIB%20G4:%20 Twilight%20Sparkle Honeybuzz Twinkleshine Snowcatcher Feathermay. And%20if%20none%20of%20those%20interest%20you,%20how%20about%20a%20pony%20gift%20card%20for%20Toys-R-Us%20with%20a%20$5%20cash%20value?%20(3%20available):%20

Off to run numbers.. good luck everybody!

Last edited by ABrownCrayon on 0; edited 5 times in total
FantasticFirefly
Colorswirl Pony

Awesome idea! If I find a good drive, I'll definitely participate. Happy a pile of the g3's I got gifted to me years ago ended up in a Christmas toy drive. I hope I made at least one kids day.

FYI for Toronto people, CP24 Chum Christmas wish runs a good drive around this time of year. Unsure what kinds of drive are local to me now. (on Vancouver Island). But ponies are great little presents. As a girls toy, I like them so much better then toys/dolls that emphasis looking "good" -makeup, and revealing clothing. Crafting/creative toys are also great.

Ponies and Acc For Sale! More to come!
TE_Starflower
Mommy & Baby Pony

OOOoo, I have some nice ponies I can donate! I will pm you shortly!

xkelpiex
Target Exclusive Winter Pony

This sounds wonderful! I always donate and this year will be no different!
ladybrooklyn
Dazzle Surprise

Already on it! I'll have to snap pics of the box o' toys I'm donating. Happy I'm giving them to my mom on Saturday... and she is giving it to the president of a toy drive down in Tucson. I can't remember the name... but they are holding it at Davis Monthon AFB, and each kid gets to go into their little "area" and "shop" for a toy for their brothers and sisters... for free.

Basically what I gather, is they'll have a room filled with donated toys and such... and each kid will get to go in there... and choose one toy to give to their siblings for Xmas. Smile

They are all local, needy kids in Tucson... who's parents are deployed overseas. Happy

So yeah... glad I can be sending a box o' goodies to them! Happy

Want List (Updated 12/20) | Ebay Sales (Auctions ending 1/8) | Arena Sales (Updated 1/3)
ABrownCrayon
Dazzle Surprise

ladybrooklyn wrote:
Already on it! I'll have to snap pics of the box o' toys I'm donating. Happy I'm giving them to my mom on Saturday... and she is giving it to the president of a toy drive down in Tucson. I can't remember the name... but they are holding it at Davis Monthon AFB, and each kid gets to go into their little "area" and "shop" for a toy for their brothers and sisters... for free.

Basically what I gather, is they'll have a room filled with donated toys and such... and each kid will get to go in there... and choose one toy to give to their siblings for Xmas. Smile

They are all local, needy kids in Tucson... who's parents are deployed overseas. Happy

So yeah... glad I can be sending a box o' goodies to them! Happy

that sounds like an awesome idea! Happy I'm hoping most of my contributors will be donating unopened toys since that is the usual rule with these orginizations, but if yours is already set up that way with open items it'll be fine Smile

I'm off on another round of black friday-ing, so I'll try to resize those pics AGAIN when I come back. *shakes fist at photobucket*

kittybethy
Pony Corral Mod
Pony Corral Mod

How fun!

Dazzle Surprise

ABrownCrayon wrote:

that sounds like an awesome idea! Happy I'm hoping most of my contributors will be donating unopened toys since that is the usual rule with these orginizations, but if yours is already set up that way with open items it'll be fine Smile
Oh no! They are unopened toys!!! Happy

I have... *thinks*
~Springtime Fluttershy X 3
~Applejack
~Twilight Sparkle
~Feathermay

~KREO Transformers Bumblebee
~KREO Transformers Optimus Prime

~GI Joe Snakeeyes
~GI Joe Duke
~GI Joe some other guy... Laugh Can't remember...

~Big Bird Plush

I feel like there was something else... but the box is in another room... Laugh

But yeah... they are all unopened... so it will be as if they are setting up a "toy store" for these kids to "shop" in. Happy It sounds really cool!

Quote::

I'm off on another round of black friday-ing, so I'll try to resize those pics AGAIN when I come back. *shakes fist at photobucket*

You are a MUCH braver soul than I!!! Even if I am still awake... O.o

find any smashing deals tho!? Happy

Want List (Updated 12/20) | Ebay Sales (Auctions ending 1/8) | Arena Sales (Updated 1/3)
scarletjul
Spain Piggy Pony

What a wonderful idea; I hope you get lots of donations! Smile

G2s for sale

G3s for sale

My wantlist. Smile

"Let yourself be enchanted." - Enchanted
gazzy90
Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Tis the season - ABC's first annual Holiday Toy Drive RA

That's a wonderful thing you're doing, good luck with it!

Unfortunately we don't have organisations like these in Greece...in fact we have very few charity organisations you can donate to, like charity shops for example. I have many old toys, clothes and other items I'd like to donate but it's not easy, really!

ladybrooklyn
Dazzle Surprise

Bumping... because it should be bumped. Wink

gemini_pony
So Soft Pony

I will be doing this as soon as I get paid again!!

butterflybuttons
Pony Corral Mod
Pony Corral Mod

What a wonderful idea!

thanks pickwick_pirate and Lina
my want list looking for yellow Daisy Sweet's tail.
2011 Aussie pony fair
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Corral All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: