Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 22
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Special Interest Groups » The Dollhouse » Monster High -FAQ and photo list of what's out/coming soon!
Monster High -FAQ and photo list of what's out/coming soon!
Where we discuss all Doll wants & needs!
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » The Dollhouse
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LuvlyMelody
Bay Breeze Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Monster High -FAQ and what's out/coming soon!

Here are some bigger pictures of the Skull Shore and Sweet 1600 set. It looks like the Sweet 1600 dolls come with accessories that are for Draculaura and skeleton key style keychains. I like the Victorian style Draculaura and Frankie have going on. lol

I edited them to match the pictures from the thread. Sorry if they're too big, I can fix if its a problem.

Skull Shores:
Abbey and Draculaura
%20 Ghoulia%20and%20Lagoona %20 Gil... Sweet%201600: Draculaura%20&%20Frankie %20 Clawdeen%20&%20Clawd %20 Fashionpack: Frankie,%20Toralie,%20Spectra,%20Nefera/Cleo %20%20%20 Is%20it%20possible%20that%20these%20are%20the%20dolls%20that%20are%20gonna%20be%20in%20Wave%203???

Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Monster High -FAQ and what's out/coming soon!

Toralei is confirmed for a December release. Nefera was listed as a March release. Word on the street is that Garret Sander (head designer and creator of the line) says Operetta is also a March release. The other 4 are part of wave 2.

Depending on what else is in the case, we could consider Operetta and Nefera to be Wave 3- but not the others.
Malancaiwen
Mommy & Baby Pony

:o
I should have never come here! I'm seriously in love with Abbey and Ghoulia! Can't wait for the new one either (forgot her name) and their playsets are really nice!

When I was in France I think I only saw the very beginning of wave 1, pretty nie but it gets boring to always see the same ones, now I understand why they are so popular!

Blackrabbit
Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony

I know what the next doll im getting is! (sarah screams)

Tropical_Sunset
Lil Cupcake Sister Pony

Thank you so much for posting this! I couldn't find a good list of all current and upcoming releases anywhere!!
Flirty Pony

I just started collecting these dolls yesterday. I've got first release Frankie. :3

Mandy85
MIB Rapunzel Pony

Q: My doll's hands/forearms are too loose. What can I do?

A: Try adding a thin layer of clear nail polish to the joint's peg and let it completely dry before reinserting. This should help make the connection a little more snug. Repeat as needed.

Q: I popped the hand out of it's socket as instructed to redress my doll and now the peg won't go back in. What can I do?

A: Take the forearm and dip it in some hot water, this should temporarily make the plastic more pliable. Then take a bobby pin and insert the nubbed end of the pin into the socket and gently twist it around. The nub on the bobby pin should be slightly larger than the nub at the end of the doll's hand peg. This will make the hole a little bigger and allow the hand to pop back in easier.

Because some of the hand pegs are so thin, I would caution against trying to force them back in if it takes more than a little effort to do so. If the connection is too tight, you may risk snapping or twisting the hand peg off.

Q: I broke/lost my doll's hand/forearm and I'm not in a position to return it for a refund. What should I do?

A: Mattel offers replacement hands/forearms for a small fee through their sales support page: store.mattel.com/Resul...;TxnId=103

Parts for newer characters are not typically available initially, but will most likely be added as additional options over time.

Q: I'm having trouble putting on/taking off my doll's shoes. If there an easy way to go about doing this?

A: Try dipping the shoes in hot water. The plastic they're made from should temporarily soften and allow them to easily slide on and off. Always try to grab the lower portion of the leg below the knee with one hand and pull with the other whenever removing shoes. This will ensure there is no pressure being put on the joints and will prevent the possibility of them snapping.

Last edited by Mandy85 on 0; edited 2 times in total
PonyMonsters
MOC Swirly Whirly

WOW - I LOVE the Sweet 1600 and Skull Shores dolls... and I can't wait for Operetta! Seriously am running out of space for MH dolls... I need a toy room!

RIP my beautiful cat Sophie - 1995-2011 - sleep well sweetheart xxx

*Thanks to Clecleme for baby Flossy and Snuzzle!*
Repulsive333
Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony

Toralei is already released in some places...

She was spotted at a store called Justice...
Only on the East coast so far...

Thank you Ristvak, Clecleme & RainbowJuice!
Lilac-Mint
Ouchy Roids Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Monster High -FAQ and photo list of what's out/coming so

Eeeee! Thank you for making this thread! Flirty Pony

I am just getting into Monster High and so this is super helpful <3

Moongazer

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Monster High -FAQ and photo list of what's out/coming so

Prices?

TuxAndTails

Moongazer wrote:
Prices?
$16.99 for basic lines (signature/Dawn of the Dance), $12.99 for lines like Gloom Beach and Dead Tired, and $20.99 or $21.99 for deluxe lines like Classroom. Dolls with playsets, like Dead Tired Lagoona and Clawdeen, cost a bit more; Lagoona is $50, I believe, and Clawdeen is a little less.

|Thank you Mandy85 for avatar and SourdoughStomper for sig ^^|
Moongazer

TuxAndTails wrote:
Moongazer wrote:
Prices?
$16.99 for basic lines (signature/Dawn of the Dance), $12.99 for lines like Gloom Beach and Dead Tired, and $20.99 or $21.99 for deluxe lines like Classroom. Dolls with playsets, like Dead Tired Lagoona and Clawdeen, cost a bit more; Lagoona is $50, I believe, and Clawdeen is a little less.

Thank you!

SweetScoops
Target Exclusive Winter Pony

I just found a pic of ghoulia's fashion pack to complement the other ones in the thread Smile

MIB Rapunzel Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Monster High -FAQ and photo list of what's out/coming soon!

Yay, you're awesome SweetScoops! Smile

Rainbow Curl Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Monster High -FAQ and photo list of what's out/coming soon!

xcvvv

Favorite pony - Sweet Stuff (Sweetie)

www.flickr.com/photos/27292654@N04/
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> The Dollhouse All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: