Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 21
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Pony Talk » MLPArena Site Announcements » Important Post Announcement! Please read!
Important Post Announcement! Please read!
Have you heard the latest? Come here for site news!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » MLPArena Site Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fingerpaints
making a mess pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Important Post Announcement! Please read!

Im glad this rule is finally in place - I love you mods, you do a wonderful job <3

I use a very similar usermane for ebay to here, simply becuase fingerpaints was already taken, or I would have used it Poke Tounge I have nothing to be ashamed of, and known as fingerpaints08 on ebay if anyone is wondering Wink

This is a very rude practice asking others to onsell a pony(s) they have just won off ebay, if you wanted them, you should have bid on it yourself. I dont understand this in the first place, we have a 'wanted' forum, as well as you can always put who you are after in your signature.

I personally would feel uncomfortable if I just won pony x on ebay, came over here to brag or whatever, and someone had posted up 'who won this? I want it' I dont know how others are, but I dont think its fair to out people like that, and we shouldnt feel shy becuase we just got something we rightfully won & paid for. I dunno, call me stupid.

Hug Hug Hug

For all the mods out there heart
ValeofSpring
Target Exclusive Winter Pony

Hello Mods! Thanks for your thoughtfulness.

Quick question--This new rule regulates posts, not PMs, yes? But I want to get clear what is good form/bad form regarding PMs regarding auctions wins.

A handful of times in my years here, someone has posted in the Brag Arena about a large lot they've won, and I might be needing a brush, etc., in the lot--something small. Usually I only PM if the poster says he/she plans to sell some of the stuff, etc. Is such a post something the mods think is a bad idea? I assume this is something that simply calls for discretion and common sense, but just checking.
MLPMom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Location: Babysitting all the naughty mods, it is a full time job!

ValeofSpring wrote:
Hello Mods! Thanks for your thoughtfulness.

Quick question--This new rule regulates posts, not PMs, yes? But I want to get clear what is good form/bad form regarding PMs regarding auctions wins.

A handful of times in my years here, someone has posted in the Brag Arena about a large lot they've won, and I might be needing a brush, etc., in the lot--something small. Usually I only PM if the poster says he/she plans to sell some of the stuff, etc. Is such a post something the mods think is a bad idea? I assume this is something that simply calls for discretion and common sense, but just checking.
That would be correct. This new rule only applies to posts. We would advice you to always use common sense and tact when PM'ing members about auctions. Wink

Big thank you to Lina and Tuney for my sig & avi!
elvenwine26
Super Secret Squirrel

Well that's cool. It really isn't other people's business who wins what to be perfectly honest.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> MLPArena Site Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: