Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 49
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Creativity » Pony Art » Fräulein Kim back from summer break - Accepting commissions
Fräulein Kim back from summer break - Accepting commissions
Got Art? Want Some? Display and discuss here
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Art
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fräulein_Kim
Glows in the Dark

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Fräulein Kim back from summer break - Accepting commissions

As I currently have a bit of free time I decided to accept commissions again. heart

awake

I received a bunch of PMs before I took my break from the arena, but I'm not sure I remembered everyone and sent them a PM during this last few days, just hit me up again and let me know if I didn't.

Otherwise it's first come, first served. :3

heart

I can draw any pony (hasbro's, personas, nirvanas,...) if you provide me a clear picture of the symbol and tell or show me the colours.
I can also draw about any other animal and I promise you it will match my pony-style.
Silly

Anyways, after you told me your idea, I'll do a scetch and show you.
So you can still ask me to change things around before I colour and finish your image.
glittery

Pricing Information:
(sorry that my prices are in € now.. but lately the € has been all over the place - So I cannot make fixed prices in $ anymore..)
Scared

1 Pony or head with speech bubble, small accessoires or symbol etc. AND simple animation (sparkling stars/eyes blinking)

Digital Inking/Fully coloured

€5

You'll get a .jpg or .png file in arena avatar size and about 400x400px/72 dpi/ppi original size
(so that you can use it on other boards/websites as well and resize as you like)

Signature Art:
First pony is €6
2 and 3 additional pony is €4
4-.... additional pony is €2

(basically this price depends on how much of the pony shows in the picture. If you want a picture with 15 ponies in it, some of them might only cost a €1 or .50.. this is just to give you a basic idea xD)

Speech-bubbles, simple backgrounds or small accessoires like brushes/cups/stars/hairbows etc. are INCLUDED.
Larger/more complicated stuff or other animals count as pony.

Digital Inking/Fully coloured

You'll get a .jpg or .png file in arena sig size and a DIN-A-5/300dpi/ppi original size image in .tiff, .pdf or .psd
(You can also print this 300dpi/ppi file in DIN-A-5 or smaller for your PERSONAL use - If you however want to use my art on items you sell, we'd have to work out another deal. ;3)

This is what most peeps on here request, but if you have any other ideas, like posters, screensavers, wallpapers etc. or want to work with me and use my art for stuff you sell, just PM me about it and we can work it out. I don't bite. Smile

The larger I have to draw something and the more complicated it is will increase the price a little. But not too much - The time for the scetch/coming up with the general picture always stays the same so I'll only charge the extra time I spend working on it due to size/detail.

You can pay me by PayPal and download your art from my webserver.

As my home is overflowing with ponies, I DON'T DO TRADES right now. Sorry. Sad Pony

Hope to hear from you, peeps. :3

Flirty Pony

heart WANTED! SOFT SLEEPY NEWBORN HUSHABYE heart Commission heart My Pony/Toy Sales heart
Griffin
G3 Prototype Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Fräulein Kim back from summer break - Accepting commissions

Great to see you again, I'm looking forward to seeing more awesome Fräulein_Kim art heart

DA | Aithne reference ¤ Jack reference | Haawan Pony Customs
Thanks to Cassu and Syrcaid for my avi & sig!
LilSpark
Corral + Dollhouse Moderator

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Fräulein Kim back from summer break - Accepting commiss

Need to safe money!!! Need to get a Squirmy image from you Flirty Pony

Thank you so much Kioku and minercia!!!
Diamond
Most Beloved Mod!

Location: Lost in the cellar with a good bottle of red and some sharp chedar cheese.

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Fräulein Kim back from summer break - Accepting commissions

Nice to see you back and look forward to seeing what you do.

puuush
Rapunzel Pony

Can I pay in Ice-Cream?

wanted | sale | puuush | deviantart avatar by emuel, sigs by lina and sds. thank you!
LilSpark

puuush wrote:
Can I pay in Ice-Cream?

Yeah, can I, can I? *puppy eyes* accomplished

Thank you so much Kioku and minercia!!!
LadyFizzy
Timey Wimey Tea Pirate

I know a TON of people on the Arena love your work, Kim, so it's good to have you back! I'm personally in love with all the sig art you do. The ponies are so SWEET. :3 Good luck!

(avatar by Kanthaka)
Please help find some customs, G1s and G3s a home! Commissions Open!
ElementalParadise
Bay Breeze Pony

Oooh I may have to look at getting you to do a poster for my dorm when I get my next pay check!

Thanks to Fraulein Kim for my avatar and Lina for my sig!
For Sale/Trade | My Wishlist
inuyasha23
Adoptable & Art Moderator

good luck! your art is ery cute!

Doodlebug Art Mod

It's great to see you posting again, I am always admiring those cute siggies I see around... ninja I'd love a cute image of Vessa and Dursi... why is everyone opening for commissions when I have impending bills! *sulk* Drunk

Fräulein_Kim
Glows in the Dark

Thank you everyoneeee-- You're all very very sweet! heart :heart: heart

Don't worry, I'm going to have a lot of free time so I'll be offering commissions until christmas or even longer. :3

heart WANTED! SOFT SLEEPY NEWBORN HUSHABYE heart Commission heart My Pony/Toy Sales heart
LauraLeigh81
Dazzle Surprise

<3's her Fraulein Kim Sig. ^__ ^

Sweet Kisses Pony

I really adore your art Kim <3 I'm not able to commission yet but one day I certainly will! I was just wondering if you host your art anywhere for viewing? I'd love to see more, I adore your style <3
ebmerc
Dabbles Pony

I love your new sig Kim! Happy

Thank you for my avvie and sig Cassu and SDS!
Alatariel
Cookie Queen

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Re: Fräulein Kim back from summer break - Accepting commiss

Oh I love your art so much! Flirty Pony

I definitely want something, the hard part is deciding what! I'll send you a pm shortly. Smile

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Art All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: