Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 29
Bots: 3
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » Creativity » Pony Art » Piratical Plushies! Mwahaha..
Piratical Plushies! Mwahaha..
Got Art? Want Some? Display and discuss here
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Pony Art
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thimble
Plushy Pimpin' Princess Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Piratical Plushies! Mwahaha..

These little guys are the first in a series. the others will be less like my regular plushies, and more like cartoons, with props and stuff. Smile

They're free to adopt and take home and huggle all you want. Though Jack looks like he's up to something...:wink:
I've never tried making ponies or plushies from people before, so if you have any suggestions, please, feel free to contribute. The basic design for Will and Jack came from those two adorable customs Silvered made. (Thanks for letting me borrow your idea, Silvered! I'll get your plushy to you as soon as I can! Smile :) )

[img]http://www.mlparena.com/modules/My_Uploads/user_folders/Thimble/will&jack.gif[/img]

these two are a bit rushed, I may update with a better copy later, but i wanted to get them out today. Smile

Scribbles Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

Thimble, they are adorable! I don't know which are cuter, my customs or your plushies. *huggles them* Great job!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE HOKIE NATION! Support the Hokies and win cool prizes!-->The MLP Fair's Hokie Spirit Memorial Fund Raffle
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Thimble

thanks! Hmm. I dunno, that Will pony is awfully cute. Wink
*steals him*

Now i want to do a few more from various parts of the movie, definately one of Will at the end with the hat and cape. heh. "Nice hat."

and I'll probably do Captain Barbosa (sp?) and elizabeth. and a bunch of Jack, of course, because who could resist...

I think i'll post the sketches i did for this idea as well, since some of them are pretty funny. (At least, I think so, anyway. )
Jack just refuses to behave. lol

you know, i was thinking, in honor of the dvd release, maybe we could do a pirate pony theme in this thread. I know somebody posted some pics of their ponies dressed up as pirates over at the tp a while ago...

so what do you say, anybody wanna draw plunderin' ponies on the high seas? Smile

Scribbles Pony

Quote::
thanks! Hmm. I dunno, that Will pony is awfully cute.
*steals him*

*lol* Will got to go to school today in honor of his movie coming out and everybody was gushing over him. He wants to go back tomorrow ;D

Yes, more pirate plushies the better! Once all my three customs are done, I'm going to make them accessories, including Will's wonderful hat! I was considering doing Barbossa and Norrington as ponies, but I want to start on another set: X-ponies! Maybe in honor of the sequal...

ohhh, I love your idea. Yes, anybody else have some pirate pony goodness to share?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE HOKIE NATION! Support the Hokies and win cool prizes!-->The MLP Fair's Hokie Spirit Memorial Fund Raffle
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Thimble

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: "he waded out into the water"

Snerk.

Big Brother Pony

Thimble those are awesome Smile

Lady Bubbles
Thimble

Thanks! Good to see you posting again. Smile
haha. i just posted in off topic to tell you look here. oh, and didja see that awesome drawing Lunacat did of your favorite little pony? 8O

heh. the next plushy will either be jack on the island (complete w/rum jug) or Will, in his hat.

Big Brother Pony

my vote is for rum jug Smile I am happy to be back. Things were getting a little out of control for a while but now that I rocked my presentation I will be back again Smile

Yes I did see the picture, very pretty, I asked if I could use it for my t-shirt (which has been put on hold until classes are over :))
Lady Bubbles
GrumpyFirefly
Dabbles Pony

Those are awesome!

Rapunzel Pony

Awww so cool!! I lovveee them! *hugs them* Soft and skishy!

Why is it everyone here is so totally talented? Gosh i feel like a loser...^^;;

tikibirds
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: hi

those are neat ..but i really like the mimic one you have Smile

thanks! I'm still feeling piratical, so I'm using Mimic as my avatar this week. *grin* I think she'd make a great pirate! lol. I may give her some accessories. Poke Tounge
I had to put the pirate plushies on hold a bit while I finish some requests, but never fear, there'll be more!

and it has come to my attention that most people don't know what those green things under jack are. They're supposed to be the seaturtles he 'rode off the island' *rueful expression*
(i suck at cartoons. which is why i'm practicing. maybe i'll get better. Smile )
anyway, i'll be making them more recognizable once i get some time for an update.

G3 Rosey Pony

Those are soooo cute!! You sooo rock Thimble!!

Looking for variant Windys! Peru, loose Greek, French (Not the French Blue-got her THANKS AGAIN Mel!!), True UK White with BLUE symbol, and Ice Crystal. Please PM me if you have any available! Thanky Happy
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Pony Art All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: