Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 64
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » i8beans4lunch MOC ebay seller might want to avoid
i8beans4lunch MOC ebay seller might want to avoid
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BridgetsMum
Site Admin/Loa Butt Kicker

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: i8beans4lunch MOC ebay seller might want to avoid

This is the ebay seller that has all those MOC ponies up for sale with BINS on ebay. I guess I'll be the guinea pig. I bought one of their MOC auctions a couple weeks ago before anyone realized who they were.

This person sold many, many MOC to the pony community via ebay a few months ago. Some got their ponies and some didn't. Some lost hundreds! There was a big mess up with paypal last time. They never could get it to work or so they said.

I've had excellent correspondence with this seller so far. I'm going to pay for my auction but will take some precautions. I'm going to get a money order that can be refunded and tracked. I'll also send it via registered mail so they have to sign for it. I can't think of anything else. I'm also thinking of maybe asking if I can send an American Express traveller's check since those are refundable also. I'll keep you all updated.

Julie

My Collection Album!
:)Thanks Lunacat for the commissioned siggy, SpottedSlug for the squishy Loa siggy
leaper
Nirvana Expert Panelist

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

OH boy me and you wait too,who did she used to be???
BridgetsMum

canalkitty and toysnthings

You bought from some of the recent MOC seller too? I didn't realize you did too. *wipes sweat* We're going to be biting our nails until we have these in hand! I really don't want a neg. I wonder if she negged people last time? Anyone know?

Julie

PS Just a note that this seller is not another recent MOC seller called "member" something. I've bought from her a lot and she's good.

My Collection Album!
:)Thanks Lunacat for the commissioned siggy, SpottedSlug for the squishy Loa siggy
leaper
Nirvana Expert Panelist

*&%@ #@$^,how do you know its canelakitty ?? shes my worst nightmare
BridgetsMum

A couple reasons I can think of. She's located in Hawaii and selling MOC's and doesn't accept Paypal. Those three things alone are a pretty good indication. I believe some people are saying she's using some of the same pictures as last time too.

Did you lose money with her last time?

Julie

My Collection Album!
leaper
Nirvana Expert Panelist

OH only a couple of hundred
Abasca
Site Admin
Site Admin

Julie, could you contact NSS? She bought some things from this seller as well and she's *very* stressed out about it (and I don't blame her). Sad Thanks! Smile

leaper
Nirvana Expert Panelist

I paid her money order via credit card so thats some protection ultimately
Nice_N_Spicy
*Arena VIP*

*blush* Yea, I got snagged too before I realized it! A dirty shame too, all the warning signs were there, I just did NOT pay attention like I should have Blush

chibiusa789
Brush N Grow Pony

I bought a MOC Truly from i8beans4lunch too. So far things seem to be going well. She has left me + feedback which means that they payment *was* received. I purchased insurance too, in case they pony gets lost in the mail. *crosses fingers*

Thank You Firehelix24 for My Adorable Sig!
| Collection Pics | | MO Resource |
leaper
Nirvana Expert Panelist

The seller who's name is May says she has posted mine,she seems very nice,so far,we will all be wiser in a week or two
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: