Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 56
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » I am so pissed! Mod edit: Beware of seller mydisneystuff2005
I am so pissed! Mod edit: Beware of seller mydisneystuff2005
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chibiskittles
Colombian Baby Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

Foxfyre33 wrote:
If you want to give me her phone number, I can make sure she has to change it. It's a small thing, but she should learn that cheating people is bad enough, without rubbing faces in it and bragging about it.

If I need to go vigilante on her, I am more than happy to.

::Cracks knuckles::

Pony Justice!

~Fox
I'd be willing to call too XD my husband calls me when we need to yell at certain companies (our dsl company)

CandyJunky
Big Brother Pony

Ok, another update...

I have now talked to 4 others that she has ripped off. Another person had actually bought the same 4 Disney Ponies I won as well. She was also told some huge whoppers, and never refunded. She has even went so far as to fake e-mails from the post office. I checked with the post office, and so did someone else. No record of the package, and certainly no e-mail confirmation sent to her. Seriously check her feedback...

mydisneystuff2005

I wasn't going to give out her #, but I don't even care anymore. I can't believe that she is getting away with this! If anyone wants to call her, her name is *edited out idiot's name* and *edited out idiot's phone number*.

I am on a mission to get my $72.95 refund, and stop her from doing this to others as well. Don't believe anything she says! She is a stinkin lying you know what!

Let me know if you get anything out of her.

You guys have been really great about this, thanks so much for the support! I think ebay should be a safe place to do business, but with people like her... She's blowin it big time!

[Edited out name and number. Sorry, CandyJunky! I had to edit them out. Sad :huggles:: I hope that you and whoever else got scammed talks to a lawyer and that this scammer gets what she deserves (other than a swift kick in her butt)- Abasca]
Foxfyre33
Rainbow Curl Pony

'basca's right, it is the sort of thing that has to be edited out, unfortunately. Howeverrrrr...PMs are a private thing. Smile

~Fox

I question the legality of the substances that led to this idea.

~Fox
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BridgetsMum
Site Admin/Loa Butt Kicker

I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this! It totally sucks. She's a true scammer.

You should let her know that you have contacted her local police department and filed Internet Fraud. Let her know that you will drop your claims if she refunds you right away. Let her know that you know where she lives too. Don't tell her where though because it's probably not correct. Also, file with your credit card company for fraud. Then there's also mail fraud to file with. It's a lot of foot work but just my threats alone have gotten back some of the money that someone scammed me out of.

Ebay is a scary place lately. With paypal not being able to tap into people's personal bank accounts, we have no recourse. Although that is whole other issue.

I wouldn't give up with this lady. Call her right away! Have someone listen in on another phone.

Actually, Chief called someone one time and they thought he was calling from ebay so of course he didn't correct them. I got a refund mighty quick.

Oh, I wish there was a way to help but I think you just have to pester her. When you call you might want to ask for Mrs. so and so. Maybe she lives with her mom and you can deal with her. Just a thought.

Let us know how it goes.

Hugs,
Julie
PS If you want to reorder the Disney Princess let me know and I'll give you the direct number to order from the store. I'm not sure if they are sold out or not.

My Collection Album!
:)Thanks Lunacat for the commissioned siggy, SpottedSlug for the squishy Loa siggy
CandyJunky
Big Brother Pony

Ok now there is another person who bought the 4 Disney Ponies from mydisneystuff2005, and never received it. That makes 3 people who didn't receive the same item.

If anyone is willing to call her for me, or has a husband that would be willing to call, please pm me. I may call tomarrow, but this lady has been so rude to me, I'm almost afraid to. I did send another e-mail to e-bay customer support with updated info, but I haven't heard back yet. I guess the next step is to fill out a fraud complaint, but I think I did that already. Nothing has worked for me, and I don't know what else to do.

Also, here is the list of other people she has done this to...

1. shannoncrouse

2. akkofuji_8

3. afgirlx69

4. Sunroomct

5. gillelejehorse

6. spanky8289

7. whiteshoegirl

6&7 both also purchased the Disney ponies.
Chibiskittles
Colombian Baby Pony

you filled out the fraud report with ebay correct? and that got you nowhere, next step is your local police department. they will be able to give you advice, and help. get a lawyer too, they will help a LOT!

garej
G3 Prototype Pony

I dont know what to say other than what has already been suggested, but the Disney Princesses have also shown up in Singapore. If you or Bridget's mum doesnt have any luck with ordering them through Disney, you may wish to try getting hold of someone from Singapore.

{edit} whiteshoegirl is Baby Shenanigans (aka Lexi) from the MLPTP btw.

Site Admin
Site Admin

I'll be writing a Watchful Eye report on this seller! Not cool!

(I love this siggie! Merry Xmas!)
Roswita
*Arena VIP*

Gaaah. This totally sucks. :(:( What a scammer.

hugs

--Roz/GlobeTrotter

Stargaze
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

CandyJunky wrote:

Also, here is the list of other people she has done this to...

1. shannoncrouse

2. akkofuji_8

3. afgirlx69

4. Sunroomct

5. gillelejehorse

6. spanky8289

7. whiteshoegirl

6&7 both also purchased the Disney ponies.

Hi there,

I'm new here, one of the girls in the list above refered me to this site & topic. Guess what.... I'm number 8... Sad

I guess it's more difficult for me to get my money back since I'm from the Netherlands and it's been more than over 90 days since I bought the Disney Ponies from this fake eBayer. I paid with paypal and trusted to get my ponies later, she blaimed the hurricanes and I believed her. Now I can't even give her negative feedback anymore Angry .

I'm very disappointed because I paid a lot of money for them and now I have to try to find them somewhere else.

***Stargaze***
CandyJunky
Big Brother Pony

I'm so sorry Stargaze... I really wish there was something we could do about it, but for now it seems she will continue to get away with this. Mad
Stargaze
Arena Supporter
Arena Supporter

I'm also very sorry for you. I'm afraid you're right and that more people will become a victim of her. I can't understand why nobody helps you (eBay etc.). I thought eBay was a safe place to buy...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: