Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 19
Bots: 2
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » Lovesmesomemlp?
Lovesmesomemlp?
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Foxfyre33
Rainbow Curl Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: Lovesmesomemlp?

Just bid on one of her auctions, she's a brand-new ebay seller with 0 feedback, but the built-in shipping calculator in her auctions always reads $16.85 no matter if it's for one pony or several. She's in wisconsin, I'm in NJ...I wrote her an email and I'm waiting to hear back, but I just wanted to know if this is a known scam/seller?
(Her pics look legit...same green 70's-style rug background in each pic)

~Fox

I question the legality of the substances that led to this idea.

~Fox
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Swifty
Scribbles Pony

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

I won one her auctions too and the calculator told me 19.95. I've emailed them too and am hoping to hear back from them.

Talk, sell, trade.....whatever, swifty_mlp on yahoo.com. 2 personas, 1 nice person
Swifty
Scribbles Pony

I did get an invoice for the correct shipping price and paid but despite several emails, I haven't been able to contact this person. they've since gotten feedback from other buyers. I just want my Precious Pocket ponies.

Talk, sell, trade.....whatever, swifty_mlp on yahoo.com. 2 personas, 1 nice person
Swifty
Scribbles Pony

Someone left the seller a neg saying no contact no item. I'm gonna write one more email and file with paypal. Sweet Pocket was supposed to be my set completer.
The entire time after winning I had no contact, sent several emails, one saying their paypal and ebay account were hacked and saying they couldn't get the address from their account. I emailed them my address 2 times and haven't heard anything about shipping.
If I'm gonna take so much time shipping something to someone, I'd at least keep in contact with them!
Guess I'm gonna hafta look for another Sweet Pocket.

Foxfyre33
Rainbow Curl Pony

I'm glad I didn't bid on her auctions! Sheesh. Sorry you have to endure that. I had a no-show item (3 wks, shipped from the netherlands) and told the seller I was considering filing a paypal form, and he just refunded my money and asked me politely to pay again if the item ever showed.

At least there's *some* honest people out there.

~Fox

I question the legality of the substances that led to this idea.

~Fox
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Swifty
Scribbles Pony

Good news!
After practically no contact, since 1 email from them, my ponies arrived in the mail today and as described.
They haven't had anymore items listed since the last items they sold after my win so I have no idea whether ebay has frozen their account or if they got it back but are no longer selling.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: