Overall: 12849

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 17
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Forums » TCB » Trader & Classifieds Support » I've had enough,6 months of harassment from Spiritwatcher
I've had enough,6 months of harassment from Spiritwatcher
Help with your Trades, Sales, and Auctions, including ebay
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index » Trader & Classifieds Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leaper
Nirvana Expert Panelist

PostPosted: 0    Post subject: I've had enough,6 months of harassment from Spiritwatcher

Spiritwatcher,on ebay please stay away from her or what happened to me could happen to you.
I very rarely sell on ebay but this time I did,no insurance was offered or given and you guessed it the 4 MIB ponies never arrived,or so she said///,after recieving a bunch of rude and "I'm going to report you for fraud"and "negative feedback will be left "type emails(this is before I even had a chance to do anything) I managed to get her a refund via our postal system,OK sent refund,never heard a thing so I thought great,thank god for that,BUT oh no,3 months later she leaves me 4 neutral feedbacks so as is only fair for all the harassment I gave her 1 negative,now I am getting bombarded by ebay with fairtrade assessments and square trade something else,she also said shes going to report me for selling to her off ebay DUH I never did sell privately to her,its been going on for 6 months and I've had enough,shes now saying I took $17 of her refund and honestly that's just a lie,I took $4.95 for the western union ONLY after she said I could///that's it, makes great bedtime reading if you want nightmares//please give me your comments
Nice_N_Spicy
*Arena VIP*

PostPosted: 0    Post subject:

Ok...BREATHE!! *hugs* That name looks familiar to me, I think they've bid on stuff I went after before or something. Anyways, you know you can't contest the feedback she leaves you (ebay bites, we all agree on that point), but have you left feedback for her yet? I think you can make the decision on what you should do at this point if you haven't. Did you state in your auction that you are not responsible for uninsured items etc? If not make a note to do it in the future, additionally tell ebay that you refunded her, send them proof so they can't say that you ripped her off (that is if you are still getting fairtrade stuff or whatever it is these days).

Do you have the original receipt that shows you sent them? I'm guessing not as its been a while since this transaction occured. Huh Did you pay for shipping with your credit card perhaps? That might show that you did make a payment with it.

What it boils down to unfortunately is that with international shipping there will always be a he said, she said situation that can arise. I do believe you sent those ponies, now its whether or not that she's lying about receiving them. From the extent of which is going on, I would say that she didn't receive them actually, and she is trying to nail you as much as possible for what she believes is a suffered wrong. But maybe she is just trying to rip you off, its hard to say Huh To avoid this in the future make it a stipulation that you must ALWAYS ship w/ either insurance or a proof of postage, its the best I can offer at this point *hugs again*

leaper
Nirvana Expert Panelist

yes I have a posting receipt,thats why its so unpleasant as I can prove I sent them,and even tho no insurance I went out of my way to get her a refund,sure it took quite a while but she got it,now 6 months later she's lying about me taking deductions from her refund and wanting the feedback I left for her removed,you would think she would be pleased she got a refund instead of pursuing me for so long,now I have bounced her emails,as I never abuse people and i certainly don't quote religious jargon at them as she does.So she has set ebay on to me *give me strength*
Nice_N_Spicy
*Arena VIP*

I would then actually report her for possibly trying to lie about not receiving the items, explain you refunded her only less the fee for the money order service, and say that her threatening emails are necessitating you reporting her to ebay for closure on this matter. Explain to ebay that you refunded her what is due, you are not willing to talk to her outside of ebay circumstances, that you have the mailing receipt, and that you will seek assistance from local authorities as you believe she may be trying to extort more money from you, or cowl you with threats. It might not be what she is doing, but if you throw a little flame back her way she might back off, and ebay might get a clue and stop trying to beat a dead horse. Huh

leaper
Nirvana Expert Panelist

I have to say I dont really know how to use ebay for that,as a buyer I know ebay inside out but not as a seller,and it's so hard to find the appropriate place on ebay,also I am not really in to making complaints,that's why I have only now posted about it as it's too much now.Spiritwatcher is also one of those people whose stories vary a little each time and are interspersed with religious references/Its just too weird
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index -> Trader & Classifieds Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: